Limit reached. unable to download.

Pl. upload 4share or elswhere.

I just downloaded fine from the MegaUpload link from post#1. Perhaps not all links had reached limit. But just in case, here is what I just downloaded, re-uploaded to 4shared:

http://www.4shared.com/file/LlO5dix8/FXEngineTradingSystemV30__11_.html

Edited by joeytrader

Hi Eva, thanks for sharing. You must be doing something right that I am not doing. For some reason, when I look at my charts for yesterday (Monday 7 June), (they are the recommended H1 charts for EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, and USDJPY), I do not see any valid signals, what am I doing wrong?

For example, on my H1 charts:

EURUSD: there was no blue or yellow arrows on the bottom most indicator window

GBPUSD: when there was blue up arrow, MACD was still under 0.00 line for the entire day; and when there was yellow down arrow, the MA line was still blue

USDJPY: same as GBPUSD, when blue arrow, MACD was under 0.00; and yellow down arrow, by the time moving average turned yellow, the move was over

GBPJPY: same again, when blue arrow, MACD under 0.00; and yellow arrow still had blue moving average in main window

Are you using a different time frame? or different currency pairs, or different entry rules? It would be good to follow your example, as you are successful using this.

update edit: I just re-read the very skimpy instruction, as well as the attached instruction chart, I see there can be entries even without all the indicators line up. For example, on the chart, the author points out, for "aggressive trader", they can enter with only 3 indicators line up, and not necessarily wait for all 7 or 8 indicators. So it would be good to know which are correct indicators to follow.

Edited by joeytrader

• 2 weeks later...
Guest james_phuc28

Hi evamartensson,

Firstly, Kudos to you for sharing this interesting system.

Please kindly advise which time-frame have you used and noticed to be the best (most consistently making profits so far)? and which pairs are most profitable?

+ If possible, please tell us more details about your Entry, Exit rules based on which indicators.

+ There are so many genius coders in this great forum. Hope that they will pay a visit to this thread, and create an EA based on this trading system soon.

Thanks

James

I've been using a combination of the Lindencourt with Black Dog for my trading over the last couple months but keep coming back to this FX engine. It gets me in the trades earlier. There are losses but they are small.

What I really need is for the "golden finger" indicator to include email alert capability. Is there anyone that could provide this update. If you read through this tread you'll see this is a great trading system that everyone is happy with. It would def be worth the time!

I don´t know why the forum does not allow me to post.

Tried it 2 times but it said: post has to be approved by Mod. Why ?

What I really need is for the "golden finger" indicator to include email alert capability.

Here is the indicator with e-mail-Alert ( turn it off or on )

http://www.multiupload.com/972OK8VNZ2

:)

Edited by fxeasy5