Vantage Point 8

Shenong

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Re: Vantage Point 8 ( to be cracked ) is here....

Link for download : hxxp://www.uploadjockey.com/download/1149199/vpsetup.rar

was broken.

Can you or someone help me for upload this file?

Thank before.

NB:

I will give bonus for someone that can upload this file.

Hi to all (and especially to our Crackers buddies ) :D

here you go to download the Vantage Point 8 setup file ( retail file of course ) :

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/1149199/vpsetup.rar

thanks for any crack to come... :-bd

regards

S :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest master9357

I buy it and certainly it´s one of the best and powerfull long term strategy the client support and assistence it´s definetlly the best of the market...

And sorry if i desapoint the ceptics, it´s really not a simple moving avarages software it´s a perfect predict software based on techenical and fundamental analises that you alone never can make, with study of manualls and with an application of the basic concepts of forex that they teaching you in manualls, it´s really good profitable and nothing but really nothing expensive, expensive it´s all the new indicators that all people sell all days, day after day have much more than one new in market work sometimes but you will fail much more...

With i dont know how much indicators you have in chart but certainlly will fail all it´s a question of time...

Look it´s only my opinion, it´s not my unic tool but it´s my unic and for me the best long term strategy, to intraday it´s not the best and it´s not design to do it but it´s good too much better in my opinon that all indicators available in the market...

Remember, only my opinion and vantagepoint dont pay me for this i´m live in portugal and dont have nothing with this i only hope help all lost traders...

Thank you all, regards and many green pips

Edited by master9357

• 2 weeks later...
Guys ..only my opinion ..I have v.p and I don't remember which version ..bought it few years ago,couldn't make any money with this program ,and I think I paid close to $2000 ..so if you want, buy it ,but make sure they give you some time to try it ,and make sure that you can get your money back if you don't like it, don't buy just because someone told you it is a good program..over all I don't have anything really good to say about this program.

• 8 months later...

fully agree " egaalh " as I also bought it quite a while ago .. Ver 7.0.1 and had it running with CRB ..

They keep wanting to upgrade me, but never did ..

Also .. they are VERY negotiable ..:)

Now I am downloading the educational videos as for each session they wanted payment.

After I see the videos, will decide accordingly.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13440-TraderPlanet-VantagePoint-User-Series?p=166640&highlight=vantagepoint#post166640

Good trading wishes

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have VantagePoint 8.4 the latest version. It's not crack. I bought it for forex module. If or can someone crack it to a full version with all market, I'll be happy to upload to whatever place you like me to. It works great.

Regards,

Hello vp seekers and users. It is a great software. I have working version of vp 8.0.1. I must correct early post you can use csi and crb. I will post this information tomorrow. I would also like to have a updated copy. I also believe that vp 8.6 is the latest version and I have it. But it is not educated. Would anyone like to try. I have the crack for 8.01 on airplane can post it late tomorrow night Edited by swoff1

Hi,

I have VantagePoint 8.4 the latest version. It's not crack. I bought it for forex module. If or can someone crack it to a full version with all market, I'll be happy to upload to whatever place you like me to. It works great.

Regards,

Hello vp seekers and users. It is a great software. I have working version of vp 8.0.1. I must correct early post you can use csi and crb. I will post this information tomorrow. I would also like to have a updated copy. I also believe that vp 8.6 is the latest version and I have it. But it is not educated. Would anyone like to try. I have the crack for 8.01 on airplane can post it late tomorrow night

Please you are welcome to share the vp here, there are a lot of programmers and experts here in the forum would definitely crack it.

thanks

the latest vp setup is 8.6 i tried to upload but its 407mb would not let me. 'any ideals

hai swoff1, thanks for the intention to share---one way to share is splitting files to lower sizes "Gsplit"

GSplit is a powerful file splitter that lets you split your large files into a set of smaller files called pieces, easier to copy to floppies, CD, DVD or any removable disk; distribute over the Internet.GSplit also generates small Self-Uniting programs (.exe) so you can assemble your pieces without GSplit having to be installed on the destination system.

Intuitive interface, help and tutorials included.

http://www.gdgsoft.com/gsplit/ ---free tool

thank you,

dhinesh