Vantage Point 8

Shenong

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
stvtrader.... please give me a link for the complete setup package. Will have a look at it.

I checked out their site but there is no downloads avbl there. Would be nice if there is a setup for all the modules.

Thankz

I have no idea if it's all modules or not ... I was hoping since it was 427mb or so... that it was -- I really am just interested in the forex ones myself.... I could drop the file on my drop box temporarily if you like if that's any easier.

I snagged the 60MB one as well.

here's the link that I used just yesterday. http://medi4finderwww.c0m/search.html?type=all&search=VantagePoint+8.6.00.215

(look at "com" and "media")

any help would be awesome... with so many reviews over the years (most from 2009 and 10 and 11), I sure wish some of the negative reviewers who think they got scammed would sell me their activation number for reasonably cheap. - only because I'm not about to pay the full price of $3000, right??

I even searched ebay -- and can you believe some people are trying to sell the cds with NO activation code -- like for $900!!! WHAT THE!!!???!?!?!?

this is the full set up file. and I ran the installer and it looks to be flawless on installing... I just don't have any activation key to get past that part of the app launch. I realize that I may need to subscribe to a data service if I every get the app going.

I have no idea if the software tries to be validated from their server end or what.

thanks so much. --steve

-- shaan --- It says I'm way too new to be able to PM you... I can get you my email address - but I'd have to figure out how (off the record).

-- shaan --- It says I'm way too new to be able to PM you... I can get you my email address - but I'd have to figure out how (off the record).

or maybe... since you can PM me (one way street) -- you could send me any communicaiton information you'd like. I just need to post here otherwise until then.

Thankz for the heads up. Appreciate.

Ok...Issues out there to d/ld. The 460MB+ file is showing up as a 3.25MB on the download and that makes me suspicious of it. As for the MF link itself, it is a members only file.

If you can up your copy to dropbox or mediafire or 4shared then that would be a help w/o me having to put up with more junk mail by signing up. :)

Check your PM.

========================================

EDIT : Ignore. Once you gave me the file name a google search showed me a few dozen places to grab it from. So getting it now!! :)

Edited by Shaan19

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...