[req] the best Indicator Futures trading

sillykiddo

• 6 years later...

I checked out some YouTube videos , looks good in hindsight but lack of specific details on entry and exits. He mentioned about blank chart method that can forecast the move. Anyone has any info ? Company is out of business and he is hiding behind YouTube videos, not a good sign. I will highly appreciate any input on the blank chart method.

Regards,

Awesome - thanks Profile... I will check it again and report back.

If it uses those kind of "bands" around price ... it would kind of make sense that it is mostly a sideways market kind of system.

Also Profile >> do you happen to have the Trading Magnets educated as well?? Did anyone test that out? I used to have those indicators but then had a hard drive crash and lost the indis. :O :O |Thanks!

@fxus You sent me a Private message but I can't PM you back because I don't have 15 posts yet -- so I will have to answer you here instead and hopefully not break any administrator rules.

To answer your question:

Yes I did have direct experience with him I was in the room for like 3 months I think. If I remember correctly.

And It always seemed like we were placing WWWAAAYYYY too much emphasis and believe on those INDICATORS. Like it never really felt like I was learning how to trade really -- like per say -- it always felt like we were just following indicators and that is NOT a good thing in my opinion.

Because I think a person should sort of read the little bit It is only a low amount of 'news' or data that you need to know that CL is going down.

Are people traveling less? Yes check

Are suppliers still making a lot of oil? Yes check

No major wars or refineries exploding? Yes and Yes

well CL will go down

Things like that.

Then you do need excellent levels of support and resistance and be able to see how the price reacts at those levels of support and resistance starts telling you the intention of the big market players and participants.

He always just blindly followed indicators and I don't think that he has programmed an indicator so epic that it actually and literally thinks on its own... and knows when CL has switched from buying to selling or sideways. Those are the 3 modes of financial markets. Either the massive big boys that buy the full contract and hold for days and weeks -- either they are buying and buying or they are selling and selling or they are sort of sideways and hardly participating.

So I never liked that he didn't do real analysis on the market as far as news and macro-financial and "economic", then didn't like that he didn't do some kind of larger timeframe analysis to just stay on the short side or long side

Some of the best trading you can do is if you just stay on the long side... for the whole day

or stay on the short side...

or don't participate and move to a slower less volatile and much less riskier market like the Bonds ( ie. ZF, ZB, etc.. ) unti another buy only condition sets up again.

I never liked that he just used his indis day in and day out and it looked like without thinking. I am telling you one time he even forgot there was a 8:30 news announcement.

Every trader nows that 8AM , 8:30AM , 10:30AM are ultra important times in the markets! and also 2:00PM when the major 2PM reports come out. And I mean Eastern U.S. Time on those times ( for anyone else reading ) Those times are ULTRA Important in the market.

I would also even say 12PM Eastern... the market may tend to reverse at that time - especially if some professionals didn't get to get fully filled on the open they will want to reverse the market a little bit or a alot... and then buy back into the 'trend' of the morning.

So his indicators may be good . I don't know I have to check them again. Plus someone has to tell me what his logic is to see if that logic is actually any good.

I don't like blindly following indicators in the markets that is very very bad -- if you don't know what is the logic that is creating those lines well then you can't really make the correct decision of when to follow the indicators and MOST IMPORTANTLY WHEN NOT TO follow them. You know? :)

@Inthezone,

Not sure if you were looking for Price Magnet? I found it in archive, I never used it, have no idea what it is.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A REMARK OF POSSIBLE VIRUS !!!!

I assume you are old and wise enough to deal with that warning.

I only help you with a file I once got and all credits go to the original educator.

https://[email protected]/file/ow2aqi

@=a

I am testing the TWE indicator right now.

And I have to say that I am going to have to sort of eat some of my words. But just SOME.

I am testing all the indicators on CL 5 MINUTE and so far it looks like 2 of his indicators have Edge. Those two are the "PowerLevels" - which look like dynamic support and resistance and the other is the BBL for ES.

The "PowerLevels" do provide some support and resistance and reaction from the market on CL and if there is a decent enough pullback then you can get a good bounce from them.

When price gets to them it is up to you knowing your market to know if there was a good enough pullback or if the price action/ order flow/ whatever is good and you go long or short.

The BBL's for ES actually look freakin great. I have tested them on the ES 5 min and they do perform very very damn well indeed.

The BBL's are for ES and ES ONLY. He says so on his communications and his videos. He says only for ES. So I have not tested on anything else BUT I may test on another INDEX later when/if I have the time.

They are support and resistance AND Directional in other words they both provide direction and support and resistance. That is actually great because you have both support and resistance AND also direction for your trade. After that you have to pick a target/exit or scale. It reminds me alot of JS Services type of methodology and numbers that if the market is above a certain number you are in LONG MODE only or if below you are in SHORT mode only.

I need to test further but will bring more details later on.

Edited by inthezone
correcting Misspelled name PowerLevels

And I have to say that I am going to have to sort of eat some of my words. But just SOME.

I am testing all the indicators on CL 5 MINUTE and so far it looks like 2 of his indicators have Edge. Those two are the "PowerBars" - which look like dynamic support and resistance and the other is the BBL for ES.

The "PowerBars" do provide some support and resistance and reaction from the market on CL and if there is a decent enough pullback then you can get a good bounce from them.

When price gets to them it is up to you knowing your market to know if there was a good enough pullback or if the price action/ order flow/ whatever is good and you go long or short.

The BBL's for ES actually look freakin great. I have tested them on the ES 5 min and they do perform very very damn well indeed.

The BBL's are for ES and ES ONLY. He says so on his communications and his videos. He says only for ES. So I have not tested on anything else BUT I may test on another INDEX later when/if I have the time.

They are support and resistance AND Directional in other words they both provide direction and support and resistance. That is actually great because you have both support and resistance AND also direction for your trade. After that you have to pick a target/exit or scale. It reminds me alot of JS Services type of methodology and numbers that if the market is above a certain number you are in LONG MODE only or if below you are in SHORT mode only.

Good analysis and testing inthezone. I will also test it tomorrow on live market.

Edited by lululee

I am testing all the indicators on CL 5 MINUTE and so far it looks like 2 of his indicators have Edge. Those two are the "PowerBars" - which look like dynamic support and resistance and the other is the BBL for ES.

The "PowerBars" do provide some support and resistance and reaction from the market on CL and if there is a decent enough pullback then you can get a good bounce from them.

I agree the BBL levels are prety good.

Are the "Power Bars" you refer to the "Power Levels" ?, cause they are good also.

@laser1000it

Did you install it on your machine? I only have access to one computer right now so I don't want to mess this one up right now experimenting with a file that may need work. If we can find a file that works then I can fully test it and its expectancy and see how to add it to a working system.

Did you install it and everything is fine on your computer?

Thanks

Thanks

Ok Thanks. I will see if I can check it also.

But I have been looking over his system. His system {Trading Magnets} is very good because he is a very very good tape reader and very good at engaging the market at correct locations [ "trade location" ]

THEN he uses the Price Magnets as sort of potential targets for the trade to hit or get to or to get to and blow thru and keep going. So he is using something else also as his final target - or he keeps trailing.

But anyway -- I don't want to HI-jack this thread (anymore than we have ) :| So it is definitely best that either I continue my analysis of it on the original PriceMagnet Thread or make another one.

@fxus

fxus asked me if I knew about his "Blank Chart Method" and that TWE dude has a video about his Blank Chart Method

I told him:

Hey I sort of saw his video... but that little video doesn't impress me very much>> because ANYONE can go on a past chart and say that they are setting up turn points and everything and completely.

If he was so good at that he should make a subscription service that sends out those "Zones" or whatever the day before.

And he should have verifiable account statements.

I didn't make money in his room neither>>> but I was at the beginning of my trading and didn't know anything... and probably couldn't have made money any way. I didn't know any of the basics and anything of the markets >>> so yea that is also why I 'liked' his b.s. system.

I thought his "pretty indicators" would do all the work for me >>> instead of me learning how to think! - you know? But with that said again his BBL and the PowerLines do have edge... Everything else he has >> no. And I don't know about his "blank chart method". Again if his Blank Chart method is so good >> I would have done a subscription service. Charge just like $50/month or 45 or something like that and send out those levels every day and night.