[req] the best Indicator Futures trading

sillykiddo

@amruta

I may have the manuals for them. I would have to look for them. I may have them!

One question though >> do you have a certified 'clean' version of the Global Tr@de R00m Price Magnets? >>>> NOT the Sceeto ones :P But the ones from The .dll file.

THANKS.

I am going to search for the manuals now. I think I may have them. I may have them in a little bit. got to look thru an old email inbox.

Cheers.

@amruta

I may have the manuals for them. I would have to look for them. I may have them!

One question though >> do you have a certified 'clean' version of the Global Tr@de R00m Price Magnets? >>>> NOT the Sceeto ones :P But the ones from The .dll file.

THANKS.

I am going to search for the manuals now. I think I may have them. I may have them in a little bit. got to look thru an old email inbox.

Cheers.

@inthezone....I think you looking for this one https://www.sendspace.com/file/5qwc8b

Thanks Amruta>>

Yea.. those are exactly the ones I am looking for >> But I am having trouble getting them to work for some reason. I will keep checking.

I did go thru my files and the most I found on TWE is just the indicator settings that he sends out.

[email protected]/file/ur03pp

It really is not much -- it is just the settings unfortunately.. :/

and really you basically don't even need them but may be nice to have.

Really only the BBL is really good.

Then PowerLines... is good to OKAY. Depending on your system you know. The PowerLines may conflict with your system so it would not be good.

But if I was an ES trader I would definitely check out the BBL's

Also @diabouncer

What exactly do you mean? I actually stopped my subscription to ES data just this week.

Because now I focus exclusively on CL.

So unfortunately I don't have ES chart to show you if that is what you mean.

But just put the indi on your chart and you will see ES bouncing off these lines within context and giving you some good trades some days, some okay trades other.. and no trades sometimes when the market runs away from them right from the open. For those days you need other things obviously or be a buyer in the open also.

But I do have YM data and I do find that it works on the YM also very very good.

T_W_E instructs that you have to: CHANGE YOUR COMPUTER'S TIME TO EASTERN US TIME.

Maybe that is why you are having trouble if you tried to check them out.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...