[ REQ ] How To Use the Wave Principle to Boost Your Forex Trading by Jim Martens

How To Use the Wave Principle to Boost Your Forex Trading

Elliott wave analysis is something many forex traders use. It's not a crystal ball (what is?), but it helps you accomplish three crucial goals: Identify the trend, stay with it, and know when the trend is likely over.

To help you learn this comprehensive method, we have just put together our newest intensive online trading course dedicated to forex trading, "How To Use the Wave Principle to Boost Your Forex Trading."

You will learn from one of the best Elliott wave instructors we have --Jim Martens, EWI's Senior Currency Strategist. Jim has been practicing Elliott for over two decades.

Also – and this is very important – he's not a spring chicken when it comes to trading: Jim spent two years working for Nexus Capital Ltd., a fund affiliated with none other than George Soros. (Google the name if you don’t know who that is.)

In this powerful 7-lesson online forex trading course, Jim Martens will share with you valuable, practical tools to help you formulate and execute your own forex trading strategy with Elliott and other tools.

Here's what you'll learn in this 90-minute course:

How to identify trade set-ups in currencies

How to set protective stops and manage risk using Elliott

How to identify a wave pattern in real-time

How not to be distracted by the news

What to expect from a market when a wave pattern ends

How to combine other market indicators with your Elliott wave analysis

How important it is to have a larger perspective of your currency markets

How to set price targets for waves using Elliott and Fibonacci relationships

How to deal with complex Elliott wave corrections

And MORE!

I found a premium oron link if someone has an account there.

http://oron.com/z02457088r5a/EWI_-_How_To_Use_the_Wave_Principle_to_Boost_Your_Forex_Trading.rar.html

If anyone has this I would really appreciate it. :)

Updated link to download thanks to Raveman:

Edited by Manideep Rana
UPDATED download link

Thats the ewi 10 part series its something different. Thanks anyways.

Thats it. Thanks a lot.

Does EW work? anyone have any real time trading exp with it? I ask coz from time to time EWI offer free membership on a trial basis and I joined a couple of times and found they are consistently wrong. Even the top guy Bob Prechter has been consistently wrong on all major calls he's given over the last 2 years.

I've used the interday calls from Jim martens on forex are awesome.

And to answer your question, Yes elliott wave does work. Here's something I wrote in another thread:

There will always be people who think elliott wave is mumbo jumbo. But to us who use it on a day-to-day basis we know what a powerful tool we have. What many people think is "It's too subjective" The interesting this is that ellioff waves may be different from person to person but there is always a pattern which coincides with both.

For example you may have a wave count saying ok now its making the 5th wave of the series and then expect a down move. The highest probability is not entering thinking that the 5th wave has completed but entering after it has taken out the 4th of the 5th wave. LOL I know it sounds a little complex but all one needs is the ewi 10 dvd course which is everything. Then there is robert miners dynamic trading workshop and what he has done is take all of elliott wave and simplified it even more.

The most important fact which people fail to grasp about elliott wave is that they are fractals.

A wave within a wave within a wave and so on. So you start off on the higher time frames and come down looking for trade opportunities. Just because on the daily it looks like some massive correction is taking place it doesn't mean you cant zoom in to lower time frames and find wave trading opportunities.

Say on the 4hr you see a wave 3 getting ready to take off. you don't know if the wave 2 retracement is over yet. So you go to the 1hr and see if wave 2 has a clear abc or abcxabc (you learn all this in ewi videos) pattern. Now on the 1hr you have clearly seen that wave 2 looks to be over because its starting to make a move up and the c leg is approx 1.618 of a and maybe has also reached 38.2 retracement. Now you can go to 15m timeframe and count wave 1-2 of leg 3 on the 1hr and get in.

Always remember elliott waves are fractals. wave within a wave within a wave infinite :P

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...