Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) books/material

Guest desitrader

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello FFRT and Desitrader,

My name is Richard C. Wilson and I am the founder of the Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) designation program. I wanted to jump into the conversation here and let you know that the program is globally recognized and we are constantly expanding the reach of the program around the world. Right now over 40% of our participants come from outside of the United States, many coming from Singapore, Brazil, and Europe/Middle East.

To learn more about hedge funds please download our free hedge fund book here: http://HedgeFundsBook.com

Hope this helps.

Richard

Richard C. Wilson

Hedge Fund Group (HFG)

http://HedgeFundGroup.org

http://HedgeFundCertification.com

Does this course has any recognition in Global Hedge Fund Market, what pay scale? Junior, Associate, Senior Level? i think, it would be more on compliance side than on trading strategy?

Sorry I didn't answer that part of your question. The participants in the Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) program are diverse. The original program was developed for those looking to get into the hedge fund industry, or those in the first 3 years of their hedge fund careers...but what has happened is many traders, attorneys, fund startup principals, and fund of fund professionals have joined to raise their credibility in the industry and show they have earned the designation. This means that only about 40% of our participants are really entry level professionals and the rest are much more experienced.

For entry level professionals - most of them are earning $40k-$65K base plus bonus and many senior participants are earning $150k-$500K+ base + bonus. These numbers change greatly based on whether you are based in South Africa, Switzerland, Russia, or New York but those numbers may help you get a feel for what people are being paid in the industry.

To give you one example. We had an intern for our own team who was from India who had nothing but a masters in finance and then 4 months of internship experience for our hedge fund association. He was then hired away from our team by a hedge fund I was consulting with at the time and paid $55,000 a year + bonus and benefits.

By the way, if anyone reading this is based in Singapore I will be speaking at the IQPC conference on private equity there in early March, perhaps I will see you there.

I hope this helps, best of luck to you.

Richard C. Wilson

Hedge Fund Group

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...