(REQ) Color MTF MA in Subgraph?

Does someone have a multi-timeframe "colored" MA which I can show in a subgraph.

I wish to use the slope of the 50period simple MA from an hourly chart as a filter for signals on a five minute chart.

Ideally, I would want this indi to just show a colorized bar or large dot in the subgraph, blue for up (or even) and red for down...

*If you check an hourly chart of EURUSD, you will see that the 50period simple MA does a nice job indicating primary trend direction...

Edited by Diesel 10

• 1 month later...
Yes that would be great if we could see the price move with reference to the moving average as a large dot on subgraph...hopefully someone can make it possible to change the moving average time frame...say ffor 50 to 20 and so on and also the colors for the dot..if some one can do that, i will put a lot of thanks for him...please PM me if anyone can find the indicator...willing to thank someone who can even point out a link where I can get this indicator....