Amiquote 4.16 c***ked by me.

Atomo12345

12 hours ago, Atomo12345 said:

You have perfectly reason. I also have installed Amiquote in the folder C:\Programmi (x86)\Amibroker\aq4160\AmiQuote (I think that in the English version is C:\Program Files (x86)\Amibroker\aq4160\AmiQuote), because in the Amibroker folder,Quote.exe is closed every time after the download.

Greetings.

I has issure, when dowload complete but not update data on the chart

On 9/13/2024 at 9:27 PM, Atomo12345 said:

You have perfectly reason. I also have installed Amiquote in the folder C:\Programmi (x86)\Amibroker\aq4160\AmiQuote (I think that in the English version is C:\Program Files (x86)\Amibroker\aq4160\AmiQuote), because in the Amibroker folder,Quote.exe is closed every time after the download.

Greetings.

Thanks so much for the quote fix! I ran the program and it works. The only setting I changed was to click on the "append" radio button, but each time I try to run the process, it still overwrites the existing file with only the new date range. Anyone else having this issue and if so, how to fix this? I didn't want to have to download years worth of historical data every day and only want to append the new data to the end of each file.

I think that is an internal bug of AmiQuote and the unique solution is modified the source code of AmiQuote.
I don't use directly the data downloaded by AmiQuote in Amibroker, but I convert them in Metastock data with Convert2ms.So I don't have your problem.

Attention that now, if you use Amiquote ,this turn Amibroker in unregistered mode, and you must delete the keys in Regedit to set again registered.
Have a good Sunday.

19 minutes ago, Atomo12345 said:

I think that is an internal bug of AmiQuote and the unique solution is modified the source code of AmiQuote.
I don't use directly the data downloaded by AmiQuote in Amibroker, but I convert them in Metastock data with Convert2ms.So I don't have your problem.

Attention that now, if you use Amiquote ,this turn Amibroker in unregistered mode, and you must delete the keys in Regedit to set again registered.
Have a good Sunday.

I don't use Amibroker with the Amiquote data directly either. How do you append new data after you convert it to Metastock? Do you download the full history each day from Amiquote and convert it into Metastock again?

Excuse me but I don't want reapeat the same thinghs. In this tread of the forum you have all your informations:
https://indo-investasi.com/topic/92858-convert2ms-22-cracked/
To update the data in Amiboker set Import MetaStock data.You must set also the update automatically the Metastock data in Amibroker(for this read the last guide of Amibroker).
Greetings.