Beware of scammers

Traderbeauty

Dear All

Just banned a new member that tried to scam another member.

Please let me know at once if you encounter any suspicious behavior.

Thank you all

Traderbeauty -Jane

• Originally posted by apostleeric1
    Hello dear friend,
    How are you doing today? God bless you and your family Amen, please can you partner with me in my business transaction , I have been in family mining business for more than 15 years and also work with the office of presidency and I’m preacher for a big church here I wish to ship some gold to you to sell in your country on a cheaper price 25% for your help, my experience can help us reach our goals without any delay, also my dead business partner funds who died after a brief illness can be transferred by well-known bank with professional bankers to you as a beneficiary for a profitable business investments possible Real Estate and hotel business , I was his next of kin to this funds and also the money I will make from the Gold okay, you are also free to ask any questions,
    I will be very happy to answer any questions about this business investments in your country.
    For more details contact my private email address

Hope to read from you soon,
    Sincerely,
    Apostle Eric.
    please urgent reply

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Yes, I have experience in this day ago with EARNMAX pro trading firm, They refuse to payments afer I request a withdrawal without any broker rule.

That's why first thing to remember is to deposit money only after you made all necessary checks on their regulations. It's a costly thing that's why most scammers will avoid that.