Timingsolution & Nifty Updates - 2

kesk

9 hours ago, nefre821 said:

here, the text shown in the images is missing, please help, thank you

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-16 135436.png

Screenshot_16.png

Which version of Terra are you using? You see, the author makes small corrections to the program every now and then and makes a video. There may be or may not be an official update. So once again, which version you are referring. Look at the Help-About for version date.

And this is the main reason I dont believe the program is making much sense to me. Every week, there is an update. Either there is a change or correction or methods removed. So if a program has so many changes and nuances, were they effective in the past versions? Is it worth putting the hard earned money in such a program?

Share your opinions pls because I have to come to point to stop posting the updates. Seriously! 

4 hours ago, kesk said:

Which version of Terra are you using? You see, the author makes small corrections to the program every now and then and makes a video. There may be or may not be an official update. So once again, which version you are referring. Look at the Help-About for version date.

And this is the main reason I dont believe the program is making much sense to me. Every week, there is an update. Either there is a change or correction or methods removed. So if a program has so many changes and nuances, were they effective in the past versions? Is it worth putting the hard earned money in such a program?

Share your opinions pls because I have to come to point to stop posting the updates. Seriously! 

Yes, the update the host made is actually very useful. Id like if you could issue the update please.

There are a few extra modules not available in TS, such as the McWhirter module.

Anyway I already have a licensed copy. I just hate having to request an updated serial each time something happens to my PC or or I get new laptop or whatever.

Thats why I was looking for a crack or activated version. I already paid the 2.5k ha

On 10/16/2024 at 11:10 PM, kesk said:

I am using the Terra version, and I use all the updates you publish, thank you. Now, I think that the updates to the program are important, and the owner of the program focuses on making it increasingly useful and efficient. I hope you can continue sharing the updates to the program. I reiterate my gratitude.