ninjatrader 8.0.26.1 cracked

aniketp007

thanks aniket sir, i dont know how to help but i would rather stay away for this one, downloaded this from clubbing *** forum 2 weeks back and it caused major issues for me, wiped my folders, seems lot of viruses/hooks bring embeded in these free/trial version & others which are posted by new members. also i lost my fixed bookmap 7.4 & two other add on lic because of this s***, the seller is not supporting me now, almost 350 gone down the drain and reinstall of windows as all my files gone on last week. i had downloaded both mbox(from here) and this from clubbing ** forum, just be careful and do on vm.

thanks aniket sir, i dont know how to help but i would rather stay away for this one, downloaded this from clubbing *** forum 2 weeks back and it caused major issues for me, wiped my folders, seems lot of viruses/hooks bring embeded in these free/trial version & others which are posted by new members. also i lost my fixed bookmap 7.4 & two other add on lic because of this s***, the seller is not supporting me now, almost 350 gone down the drain and reinstall of windows as all my files gone on last week. i had downloaded both mbox(from here) and this from clubbing ** forum, just be careful and do on vm.

Recuva Pro can help you recover lost files

Who was the seller of the items?

Who was the seller of the items?

I think profitwala

it was not a virus, my friend was using it since a month, i have seen it working with my own eyes, he used to trade Apex prop firm evaluation, no PC hanging issue, no virus, it was profitwala version

it was not a virus, my friend was using it since a month, i have seen it working with my own eyes, he used to trade Apex prop firm evaluation, no PC hanging issue, no virus, it was profitwala version

you are right is virus free....unfortunately all the indicators working in the 8.22 release cleaned, not working in this 26

you are right is virus free....unfortunately all the indicators working in the 8.22 release cleaned, not working in this 26

Yes my orderflows 6 stopped