"My 3 Favorite Trade Setups" with EWI Senior Instructor, Jeffrey Kennedy

For a limited time, our friends at Elliott Wave International are giving away one of their most popular online trading courses, "My 3 Favorite Trade Setups."

In EWI's Store, it sells for $99. You get it FREE, with a fast and easy Club EWI sign-up.

The course is from EWI's chief instructor, Jeffrey Kennedy. Over 1 hour, Jeff shows you his three favorite ways to combine Elliott waves with simple technical tools to identify and act on real-market trade setups faster and more accurately.

These three setups are easier to spot on a chart once you know what to look for.

Take the course now, FREE: "My 3 Favorite Trade Setups" ($99 value) >>

Link

Here’s a More Reliable “Recession Indicator” Versus an Inverted Yield Curve Yet, here's a "recession indicator" which is more reliable than yield inversions.

Read further

This was just a big commercial for Elliot wave ( goodbye to your money) . It tells you to watch the stock market for clues instead of the yield curve and naturally the elliot wave newsletter will help you do that - for a fee of course . Well , go here to see Mark Hulberts results of " The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast". They had the second to worst Drawdown on sell signals out of 74 different publications....yikes...save your time and your money. http://hulbertratings.com/stock-market-timing-study/ this kind of shameless promotion shouldn't be allowed here. Go to his "honor roll" section if you are looking at possible newsletters

• 5 weeks later...