Trade ATS (Action Threshold Software)

Could someone re-up the video files again; it's no longer possible to download from pcloud due to high traffic?

I will wait for johnnyblazing to reupload the 3 videos that got corrupted with no audio, then will reupload everything after converting to a smaller size.

Thank yoouu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a suggestion for a FREE host like Mega that has a LARGE storage option and no download limits?

They all have download restrictions (including mega). If you want to avoid the problems you've encountered, you'll have to pay for it - but you might try opening multiple free accounts using different email addresses.

How To Bypass Mega Bandwidth Limit

Follow Step By Step

1. Install App Pc/Mac https://mega.io/sync

2. Install Free VPN or Any VPN You Like To Use ( https://www.urban-vpn.com/)

3. Once Showing This Message ( https://i.imgur.com/ub2mXKN.jpg ) Close Mega App & Connect VPN & Re-open The Mega App >> Download Will Be Resume Automically

4. After Download 5GB Again Bandwidth Limit Message Will Be Show [WAY] >> Close Mega App & Re-connect VPN With Different Country IP Then Run Mega App.

5. Do The Same Step [4] After 5GB Downloaded

@logicgate

Is it worth looking at? What is your opinion on the system?

Yes it made sense to me. Combined with SMC it´s very good.

It is not a system, it is a form of technical analysis. This isn´t a green buy red sell thing.

The method provides a framework that gives you insights for trading ideas aligned with higher timeframe.

It is similar to the market profile theory of buying below value, selling above value, but the structures are formed differently, nothing to do with market/volume profile indicator.

Edited by logicgate

• 3 weeks later...
I was hoping we could get the latest advanced training videos from them, if you check on their site, on their tradingview video it shows lots of videos:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":798387}[/ATTACH]

a very big thanks a lot @logicgate

i hope somebody will share this video that you posted

• 3 weeks later...
Looks interesting....all download links are dead, can someone please upload.

Thanks

hmm not worth it. looks promising but eventually fail......

yo hardycooper don't waste time on this one. their strategy(forex master pattern) occurs rarely like one in thousand times.

getting signal odds are very low.

more importantly their system gives lot of headache & confusion. very complicated thing.

Edited by Skeleton

Their indicator signals fail most of the time and moreover there is no such thing as master pattern that is bunch of BS made up by sellers to promote their product. guys i don't know how can i explain this to you it doesn't work. just keep trading in simplistic manner. its just a probability game, gamble it like a disciplined gambler. Edited by Skeleton

Their indicator signals fail most of the time and moreover there is no such thing as master pattern that is bunch of BS made up by sellers to promote their product. guys i don't know how can i explain this to you it doesn't work. just keep trading in simplistic manner. its just a probability game, gamble it like a disciplined gambler.

You don´t have a clue about what you are talking lol

The "forex master pattern" happens every single day. Just because you can´t see it or you don´t understand the concept, does not mean it doesn´t work. The problems are never with the method, are always on the user.

This thread here has tons of chart examples updated recently:

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/post/13991528#post13991528