Trade ATS (Action Threshold Software)

Hi there, does anyone have the private training videos for this method? Their YT channel is quite good and actually gives a good bit away, but they do have private training videos which you have access only by subscribing to their stuff, which is US$300 the 1st month.

https://www.tradeats.com/

Edited by logicgate

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATS V4.0 & ATS ASSISTANT 2.0

Some Expansion zones are more important than others. ATS V4.0 tracks where the Whipsaw will begin and highlights the most sensitive and reactive price levels in the market. The ATS Assistant 2.0 keeps track of this activity across your favorite pairs with an easy to use Dashboard design.

HOW DOES ATS V4.0 WORK?

ATS shows you a map of the Markets that leads to a much deeper understanding of what's really going on and where the true opportunity is. Through ATS, you'll know all of the most important price levels set by the Institutions so you can form your own trading ideas around how they move Markets while accurately defining your own risk based on "their" plan. You can think of ATS as the ultimate replacement for your Fibonacci indicator. The best part is you never have to guess where to draw your lines since the ATS algorithm automatically makes sure your analysis is perfect every time. ATS works on every time frame and in every liquid Market. Once you start trading with ATS you will never want to be without this tool again.

45325-25fe4ea5c7bc932817f0b9efbb493aaf.jpg

QUICKLY SCAN YOUR FAVORITE MARKETS FOR INSTITUTIONAL ACTIVITY

Based on the updated Algorithms of ATS V4.0, you can now easily set up multiple pairs at once to notify you of your ideal market conditions to trade across MetaTrader 4. Featuring our new Dashboard Design you can easily drag and drop Instruments onto the ATS Assistant and fine-tune the Timeframes, Setup alerts, and Notifications to your exact criteria. You'll be alerted the moment liquidity begins changing hands in the market.

45326-f0b66f90860ef5ed602a789824b2a384.jpg

https://www113.zippyshare.com/v/KlLMZaDB/file.html

Seriously, so many people downloaded already that the link is frozen? I can´t download...

Come on now, if you downloaded, reupload here!! (talking about the leeches who downloaded and don´t reupload s.h.i.t, ever)

I agree it's not a good host for sharing, but all of my mega accounts are full, so this was my last option for getting it out there quickly, that's also why I mentioned, "that whoever gets it downloaded to please upload it to another host for the community.

The 3.0 training videos have no audio, all three of them so it´s pretty much useless, unfortunately...

could you give me a free hosting site because my mega account is not working .

Sure, use this:

https://www.transferxl.com/

Max file size is 5GB so you have to split in two (I noticed the total file size is 6GB)

Not able to use this host as the ATS4.0 is too large to transfer. Traderbeauty has done it!

Edited by khaira39

I offered up what I had, but if I come across more, I will share them. As for videos for the version 3.0 not having audio, I don't know what to say about that, because I tested them before I uploaded them, oh well things do happen in the "space of the internet, aka the black hole" "files go there but might not return".

Thanks buddy, please do!

Well, if you checked them and they have audio, please reupload them.

You can quickly reupload them in this host: https://wetransfer.com/

Max file size is 2GB

Edited by logicgate

Could someone re-up the video files again; it's no longer possible to download from pcloud due to high traffic?

I will wait for johnnyblazing to reupload the 3 videos that got corrupted with no audio, then will reupload everything after converting to a smaller size.