Brian Watt (Mr Yen) streams and videos

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if you got the chance to see some of Brian's videos, he used to be very actively streaming on Youtube and posting on Twitter

He traded Forex, stocks and futures.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh_s7EIUrcaijXhSPbxywiQ

Unfortunately 2 months ago he had deleted all of the streams from his channel, regular videos included and also closed down his Twitter account.

I'm wondering if anyone here had ever seen his videos and if there's a chance that anyone saved them, I'm looking for a particular video called: "Rotations Rotations Rotations"

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if you got the chance to see some of Brian's videos, he used to be very actively streaming on Youtube and posting on Twitter

He traded Forex, stocks and futures.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh_s7EIUrcaijXhSPbxywiQ

Unfortunately 2 months ago he had deleted all of the streams from his channel, regular videos included and also closed down his Twitter account.

I'm wondering if anyone here had ever seen his videos and if there's a chance that anyone saved them, I'm looking for a particular video called: "Rotations Rotations Rotations"

I used to trade using his approach on Exness and Hotforex however results are not stable so I switched to naked price action strategy based on proprietary trading ideas. Public strategies do not live long, especially those which are sold to public which is a kind of suspicious.

I used to trade using his approach on Exness and Hotforex however results are not stable so I switched to naked price action strategy based on proprietary trading ideas. Public strategies do not live long, especially those which are sold to public which is a kind of suspicious.

As far as I'm aware he never sold anything and was extremely against selling trading education.

• 2 months later...