Using Technical Indicators...

I like to follow technical analysis. Because I believe, technical analysis is much easy and effective than fundamental analysis. I test many default and customer trading indicator for realize the clear view of technical analysis. However, that was not suitable for making consistent profit. Then I bought, world best trading strategy ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. It always analysis the market perfectly according to the technical points of market and instantly it gives best trading signals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had lost my trading capital many times by using default-trading indicators. Even many trading robots are also responsible for crash my trading balance. Then I bought world most profitable trading system called ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. The most interesting point is, my strategy gives me re-entry trading signal. This is way; I can recover my missing chances very easily. In trending condition of market or ranging condition of it, I can always make money by Golden Eagle pure signals.

• 2 weeks later...

A good indicator can bring Success for us. Therefore, I am using 'Holy Grail Golden Eagle' strategy to make my trading career easy for me. This simple but effective Strategy works in my trading charts and shows 'Accurate Trading Signals' and following them; I am regularly making enough profits around the time. I am amazed that, a simple indicator bringing that much profits for me. This is the most Effective and Best Selling Indicators in Forex industry.

To win in Forex trading every traders want a safe and reliable Indicator all the time. But as an Experienced trader I usually do not go with any scam or un-trusted Indicator. Holy Grail Golden Eagle strategy is the best trading Indicator for me, because it is a Reliable and Trusted. This indicator works on my trading chart and shows trading Signal for me all the time.

• 1 month later...

i am ysing Zaas system in my trading. this not for scalping system but i think this is good for the trader who want make money in long term trading. in the first time i learn forex from Video Tutorial are provided by broker. Armada Markets also provide it to help beginner understand further more about forex trading.

Zaas system??

Its seem interesting. Thanks for your information guys...

Hello anyone here, why all my EA do not support with new meta language??

My EA do not work right now, It makes me confused.

What are you talking about? have you tried to add EA through the MT4 adding form? Is it written for MT4 or MT5 version? Maybe for other platform?

I don't know, but all EA that I ordered for my Hotforex platform works perfectly..

• 2 weeks later...

It is idly true that without indictor using it is not possible to make profit in Forex trading. my most dependable trading platform ‘GCI’ always supplies me many powerful technical indicator for making profit . This ECN trading platform also supplies many accurate fundamental indicator. Besides these facilities. this ECN trading platform gave me 30% welcome bonus when I kicked off my Forex trading in this broker. this platform always supplies me 4% interest in my trading account. I can easily scalping and hedging in this most dependable trading platform. This is called award winning trading platform in Europe. It has been awarded for many times as a Best Forex Broker. So I am totally secure in my balance safety.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is idly true that, there is nobody who can predict the real movement of Forex market with certainly. But with having many indicator supports, we can understand some real movement of Forex market. By the way, I have been trading a friendly trading platform ‘ProfiForex’ which always supplies many accurate technical analyses for making profit. This ECN trading platform has no restriction for using any kinds of custom strategy and EA, so my trading life is so much enjoyable also with flexibility.

• 9 months later...

Здрасьте! Тут играть онлайн игры для девочек одевалки фэнтези . Размещено тут: http://actual-game.ru/page/%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0_%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F_%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BA_%D1%83%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4_%D0%B7%D0%B0_%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8B%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8_%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD_%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE_%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C/

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly if we wish to have fair amount of success than we should always have a combined strategy that must include technical and fundamental part. I believe for new comers, it is very tough to do the fundamental aspect given the unpredictability and risk factor which is why perhaps most new comers prefer technical part. I am trading with mainly 2 indicators and that’s Moving Average and Bollinger Band, it’s pretty good and helps in trading while I am already in benefits due to OctaFX broker with their lovely cTrader platform is highly upgraded and comes with plenty of advantage that includes like having advance charts plus allowing us to know which trading session we are working on to make things easier.

• 6 months later...
On 1/13/2015 at 0:24 AM, Louis Tomlinson said:

It is idly true that, there is nobody who can predict the real movement of Forex market with certainly. But with having many indicator supports, we can understand some real movement of Forex market. By the way, I have been trading a friendly trading platform ‘ProfiForex’ which always supplies many accurate technical analyses for making profit. This ECN trading platform has no restriction for using any kinds of custom strategy and EA, so my trading life is so much enjoyable also with flexibility.

yeah that is true about forex trading, this market will never be our friends. It needs to be trapped with right system and right moment. For this, you can use mini stp account from mayzus broker that have great and fast execution.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2016 at 3:43 PM, binaryowner said:

I use MACD convergence&divergence principle on GBP/USD trading on Hotforex platform, this indicator yields quite good results if you adhere to strict money management. Had 70 positive trades from 100, +25% on my deposit this month. 

It's free for using every way, and hope that bast way dude

• 1 month later...

Whether we use technical indicators or trade using fundamental analysis, it’s something that should be done with right approach and proper knowledge; I don’t think we should go into these things half-hearted. I always love trying new stuff and that include using different indicators like BB or SAR and many more like those, so it’s seriously helpful and allows me to get things accurate to bring upon real account later on. I am trading with OctaFX broker where using their amazing demo contest facility, I am able to work it all out nicely in terms of practicing and also having huge prizes to be won, it keeps up with the motivation for me and I am able to participate on these every week.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2016 at 9:14 AM, uncle gober said:
because each trader has his trading fashion respectively. because when a trader follows the fashion trade an experienced trader, not necessarily the result of which will be equal to the experienced trader. because the key in trading is focused and continue to learn.

good practice trading with will give an opportunity to be able to manage the funds better so that it will create an account we can survive better, and of course this can be done in any way in order to increase knowledge on trading meklakukan and comfortable

• 2 months later...

When used skilfully, technical indicators enables a forex trader to identify profitable trading opportunities. There are many technical indicators to choose from on the trading platform that are available by default. You may also use your own customized indicators if you wish.

• 3 months later...

Technical indicator helps traders to predict the chart. It allows traders to predict future price levels or simply general price direction. In forex we got many technical indicators like MACD, Bollinger Bands, RSI etc. There is a saying that, don’t use too many tools for one simple job. It will make the job harder. That’s why I do not use too many indicators for my trading. I use AAFX MT4 platform. In this platform I use MACD and Bollinger Bands.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A Technical indicator looks to predict the future price levels, or simply the general price direction. Technical indicators, collectively called "technical", are distinguished by the fact that they do not analyze any part of the fundamental business, like earnings, revenue and profit margins. My broker Forex4you provides technical indicators so, I can predict the future price levels and make my strategy that general price direction. This way I can earn profits from my trades.

• 2 months later...

Trend is my friend. I always trade with trend. To find the bullish or bearish trend I use ichimoku trend indicator. I also use parabolic SAR to find the trend. Combine both of them I execute trade. Now I am treading with CapitalsTrade. It provides me those indicators in their trading platform. Sometimes I use custom indicator and forex robot. If I have any about trend I ask my broker.