The good, the bad and the ugly

I´d like to use this post to collect knowledge from this valuable forum. Not looking for any trading course in particular, we have plenty of them on every section and some times the amount of information available is overwhelming, and nearly impossible to read/watch, even further apply it on your trading.

It's really hard sometimes to separate whats good and whats bad on the online trading/education village I believe that after some years wondering around is when you start been able to distiguish whats a good trading material from whats a waste of time, if you still prevale and did not implode your account.

In my experience I use @Guruleaks1 twiter account and https://www.tradingschools.org/ as a regular stop on my reading. An for my trading strategy I´ve sticked to @dvanced 6et and their system. I'm still working 9-5 but hope at some point become a full time trader.

After this brief vent of my thoughts I´d like to ask seasoned user of this forum how you evolve in your trading.

Thanks for reading.

Billy.

Edited by g1080

• 2 weeks later...