Logical trading part 2

READ PART 1 HERE : https://indo-investasi.com/forum/forex-forum/trading-systems-and-strategies/trading-systems-and-strategies-creation/34973-

So ,

after intense learning from video courses from various author i have realized that i have been wasting my time.

i believe reading books are far better than watching video course , because personally i tend to lose focus after an hour of watching video courses of any author.

Well watching movies is different , it got action , new play, twist etc , but watching trading course.. ah it was pain .

so my suggestion , to quickly learn and master the act of trading stick to books, preferably paperback/hardcover over eBooks.

now that's have been my experience maybe it will be different for you.

Anyways most obvious question is which book to read ? , well boys and girls , do a google search of best books related to trading , open various tab and pick out the common name mentioned and hey you have scanned for the best ! now there is no SINGLE HOLY GRAIL book , so i suggest read atleast 10-15 books on various sub subject like PA,Psychology, Position Sizing , etc ,etc and perhaps some non trading related motivation books or simply comic books to take off steam and relax .

For people who are behind indicators, well there is only 2 indicator i use, simple volume indicator which is built-in in almost all platform and EMA 20 to help me gauge trend or i can use HH-LL , Dow theory in substitution.

For people confuse about scanning and filtering , well don't be lazy , do your analysis on say a barometer like group of XYZ stocks/future and keep updating them once in a while.

my point is instead of searching or creating a scanner , you are better of analyzing a group of stocks and trade WHEN the opportunity arrives , else just sit on side lines and read books :P

Trading is more than mastering fundamentals , supply & Demand , its about knowing yourself and the only thing i can tell you from experience , its an ongoing journey of self learning , self discovering, and mastering the Art of Life.

so follow your believes , work hard and continue working hard , success will come for sure at its own sweet time.

So of my best trades are the one i scratched with small loss , then have the courage to assess my mistakes and reenter again and made a killing , that's the holy grail , my mindset to accept my defeat , to reanalysis the same trade as a new trade and again re-entrying with a conviction that i might loss again but hey small losses ARE PART OF THIS GAME, but what i need to do is to have courage to trigger the trade again.

p.s i'm posting this without reading it after i have wrote it so ignore any grammatical mistakes , if anything contradicts or confuses you then ignore it , bottom line is stop running behind indicators, courses (video) and all those distraction and rather read the books people throughout the globe are recommending ,

Best Wishes to every reader , may you success come to you early :)

Comments , Feedback , Suggestion or anything someone wants to share which may agree or disagree with my post are most welcome,

i love to heard other's success stories and failure stories (they too inspire , learn from the mistake is best learning) , or atleast what they are doing or what they are foregone to achieve the desired performance