What Happened to the Forum?

logicgate

WTF happened in the last couple of days that the forum is all messed up?

I could barely make this post properly.

Everything is messed up, disjointed, out of order, a lot of stuff doesn´t even load.

I can´t even check notifications nor private messages anymore...

Yeah, I just attempted to edit a thread/post I had started and when I saved it, it was flagged as "unapproved." 🙄 - however I was able to delete the thread and post it over again.

Based on my recent experience multiple edits to a post will send it to moderation. Delete and re-post works though.

Sorry guys there might be disruptions for the next day or two. Not much I can do about it to speed it up as we’re working on different sides of the world so things are taking longer than usual.

if your page doesn’t load, just refresh it and it should load. Hopefully it will all be fixed for good soon enough.

what is going on with this site? I cant even see/read/respond to PM's?

I understand you are trying new things and apologies as I am old but once upon a time you could view/edit/ all things website related without ever touching the website, then if satisfied implement changes as you see fit. Again I'm old so maybe doesn't exist anymore but would think with tech is even easier today.

Just my 1/2 cent of wisdom vs disrupting entire website to see if you like changes or not.

thanks

what is going on with this site? I cant even see/read/respond to PM's?

I understand you are trying new things and apologies as I am old but once upon a time you could view/edit/ all things website related without ever touching the website, then if satisfied implement changes as you see fit. Again I'm old so maybe doesn't exist anymore but would think with tech is even easier today.

Just my 1/2 cent of wisdom vs disrupting entire website to see if you like changes or not.

thanks

Why can't you see/read /respond to PMs?