Traq FX Course - Learn To Trade Like The Banks

From his page:

"Im a forex trader who discovered forex when quarantine first started."

Do you seriously wanna learn to trade forex from a guy who have been trading forex for less than two years? LOL

And he thinks he is so good that he is teaching now, with all that experience. Don´t fall for this kind of crap...

From his page:

"Im a forex trader who discovered forex when quarantine first started."

Do you seriously wanna learn to trade forex from a guy who have been trading forex for less than two years? LOL

And he thinks he is so good that he is teaching now, with all that experience. Don´t fall for this kind of crap...

That's why i am here, mate😁

Just want to compare his trading experiences to his course as i watched his video on YouTube and it looks good specially for market structure.

Right teddy, come back here after a couple of months let´s check how rich you got with those setups... If trading was easy as drawing and extending a rectangle from those "order blocks" and hitting buy or sell when price touches them, everyone would be millionaires by now. If you check the courses I mentioned in my previous post, you will see how those kids are just copying each other, it´s exactly the same content (originally all copied from that ICT crazy dude). Edited by logicgate

@logicgate i knew and i had all courses you mentioned above even more courses and totally agree with you about copy cat of ICT. Most of them are full of s**t but some could give you another perspective to see market. Personally, IMO all trading courses not giving us 100% information we need. They just give us incomplete things even they make some simple thing to be complicated in order looks like expert.

​​​​its like a puzzle, and our job to complete it.

Even navin from UF you suggested above is the same. He is very good story teller but honestly i got no something new from his course (mastering price action 2.0)

​​​​​

I think that MPA 1.0 is actually better than MPA 2.0, the latter got too compact. The 1st times I Watched I ditched the course, but when I revisited everything made sense. The problem with the MPA 2.0 available for free on the net is that it´s incomplete, it´s missing a ton of example videos and private webinars.

After going through the course again, after a while, I was able to understand why I was struggling with some trades, because I was doing buys in sellers territory and sells in buyers territory, not to mention not doing proper strength correlation analysis. I don´t think his course is incomplete or it´s missing information, but you gotta watch at least MPA and 4CB, that iconic trader program seems to have everything in one, but I don´t recommend going green into it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I think that MPA 1.0 is actually better than MPA 2.0, the latter got too compact. The 1st times I Watched I ditched the course, but when I revisited everything made sense. The problem with the MPA 2.0 available for free on the net is that it´s incomplete, it´s missing a ton of example videos and private webinars.

After going through the course again, after a while, I was able to understand why I was struggling with some trades, because I was doing buys in sellers territory and sells in buyers territory, not to mention not doing proper strength correlation analysis. I don´t think his course is incomplete or it´s missing information, but you gotta watch at least MPA and 4CB, that iconic trader program seems to have everything in one, but I don´t recommend going green into it.

Can you please upload the complete version of MPA 2.0 w/ webinars?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I saw that you recommended Urban Forex. I would like to get into it as well, but seems like there is some mixed reviews over at forexfactory and elsewhere.

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/649478-mastering-price-action-course-by-urban-forex

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.urbanforex.com

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5691/urbanforex-Forex-Training

I guess there's some value in this course, but it's not so straightforward and he also seems to be also upselling to his 4 course bundle.