Optuma 1.6 (Market Analyst by old name)

kesk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screenshot_1.png","data-attachmentid":796837}[/ATTACH]

Getting underlined error while starting, could someone please help to fix it.

Thanks

I replace . ... You need to turn off port 80 before installing. If you too like contact me . I instaled program from Vietnam. Don't lisent anyone. I replace turn off port 80 before install

Port 80 is used by a slew of programs: webservers, teamviewer, skype, etc to name a few. Shutdown all these programs if they are running or force close them. Then only you can run the emulator (this uses the port80 now).

And you dont need Market Analyst installer earlier..

Right. But everyone forget shutdown port 80 before installing. When i instaled market analytis easy compare with optuma

Port 80 is used by a slew of programs: webservers, teamviewer, skype, etc to name a few. Shutdown all these programs if they are running or force close them. Then only you can run the emulator (this uses the port80 now).

And you dont need Market Analyst installer earlier..

I tried blocking port 80 through firewall but it didnt work. now will try to end prgrams from task manager. thanks

Hi,

Red the message and understand the content. Its not about blocking port80 in firewall, then all your internet services will be affected.

You are supposed to close/shut down programs that 'uses' port 80. IIS or a personal web server uses port 80, so close these programs. That's what i meant by it. A video wont solve your issue as no one other than you know what programs are installed that uses port80, isn't?

I tried blocking port 80 through firewall but it didnt work. now will try to end prgrams from task manager. thanks

Hi,

Red the message and understand the content. Its not about blocking port80 in firewall, then all your internet services will be affected.

You are supposed to close/shut down programs that 'uses' port 80. IIS or a personal web server uses port 80, so close these programs. That's what i meant by it. A video wont solve your issue as no one other than you know what programs are installed that uses port80, isn't?

I did close all the programs which i found in cmd netstat -nao | find ":80" . PID from task manager, I might be doing something wrong i guess. Do i need to restart system after closing all relevant PID . Also whats IIS? i dont find any program with such name. sorry for so noob question. Thanks

I did close all the programs which i found in cmd netstat -nao | find ":80" . PID from task manager, I might be doing something wrong i guess. Do i need to restart system after closing all relevant PID . Also whats IIS? i dont find any program with such name. sorry for so noob question. Thanks

I think, when you restart, all you application will start again and chances are that your port 80 will be occupied again. About IIS, its old Microsoft Internet Information Server (https://www.iis.net/)

I also want to install Optuma 1.6 but didn't got chance, will have to download and try

Can anyone please help me to fix this error/issue

Loading Status: Error Detected - Please restart if problems conitnue. Access Violation at address 00DCA3DB in module 'MarketAnalyst.exe'. Read of address 00000008.

I tried closing application which are using port 80 but still facing the same issue

Thanks

• 8 months later...
Can anyone please help me to fix this error/issue

Loading Status: Error Detected - Please restart if problems conitnue. Access Violation at address 00DCA3DB in module 'MarketAnalyst.exe'. Read of address 00000008.

I tried closing application which are using port 80 but still facing the same issue

Thanks

can u explain how you have solved the issue....I am facing the same....I would be thankful to you....

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Following are the steps to install the same successfully.

1) Disable the internet on the machine

2) change the host file as documented in the read me.

3) Install the setup which is included in the zip file. Dont Download the new one.

4) Follow the readme file instruction in step 2. Use can use %appdata% on the command promt to go the folder mentioned.

5) Follow the readme file instruction in step 3.

6) Now check if any port 80 is in use. (netstat -nao | find ":80")

7) if nothing comes in the previous output, then you are good otherwise you need to kill the pid (taskkill /PID <Output in the last column of the previous command> /F)

8) Once nothing comes in step 6 we are good to go next

9) Run VFA Tools and click start

10) Check (netstat -nao | find ":80") . YOu will have 1 process now.

11) Enable the internet.

12) Start the optuma and use the login as mentioned in readme file instruction.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...