I miss the what's new button

smartguy

There's a New Topic link:

https://indo-investasi.com/search?searchJSON=%7B%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%2 2unread_only%22%3A1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastconte nt%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%2 2vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D

"I cannot find the thank or activity button"

Looks like the Thanks button is now "Like," has a Thumbs Up icon next to it.

The white page background is much too bright, I'd rather not have to wear sunglasses when I visit the forum, perhaps a cream color with darker blue print instead?

Edited by gadfly

There's a New Topic link:

https://indo-investasi.com/search?searchJSON=%7B%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%2 2unread_only%22%3A1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastconte nt%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%2 2vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D

"I cannot find the thank or activity button"

Looks like the Thanks button is now "Like," has a Thumbs Up icon next to it.

The white page background is much too bright, I'd rather not have to wear sunglasses when I visit the forum, perhaps a cream color with darker blue print instead?

too bright for me too. Old version colors are much comfortable

Click on the "FORUMs" tab, then you will see a "Latest Activity" Tab

This isn't working properly. There's no "Latest Activity" tab if you go to Forum or Forums/Forums. It seems that you need to go through every subcategory and click on "Latest Activity". There should be a simple "New Posts" or "unread posts since last visit" which gives you all the new or unread posts from every subcategory all at once.

Regarding how to get the new posts, I simply set my start URL on the "Advanced Search" page.

Under the date range area, there is a checkbox that says "Last Visit".

If you check that, and execute the search, you will see the posts since your last visit.

A new feature I like is that it shows most of the message as well, not just the subject/topic the new post is in!

with the new posts button gone, the new format makes it too difficult to follow this site anymore. I used to like to peruse the site, but this new format is for the birds. Maybe to come look for a specific indicator or something, but other then that, I think this site is going to whither

with the new posts button gone, the new format makes it too difficult to follow this site anymore. I used to like to peruse the site, but this new format is for the birds. Maybe to come look for a specific indicator or something, but other then that, I think this site is going to whither

Come on. You're a smartguy. Just do exactly what Fred Urble said in the post above yours and it will be very close to how it was before.