A New Dawn

MojoRisin

It is a pity we canĀ“t have access to the old forum format, I really didnĀ“t like the new look.

Ā 

We canĀ“t see the people who like our posts, and before we could see the total of thanks received by the user.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a pity we canĀ“t have access to the old forum format, I really didnĀ“t like the new look.

Ā 

We canĀ“t see the people who like our posts, and before we could see the total of thanks received by the user.

I can see all 5 people who liked this post, so I don't understand your point.

Ā 

As for the old software it was 9 years outdated. Meaning the software developer created this new software 9 years ago for forums. The old software is completely dying off and there are no more bug patches created for it because it is so outdated. So it is either upgrade to a more modern forum or die off completely.

Ā 

I am trying my best to restore things, but not everything will be possible. Some time change happens, but the forum is a place to discuss trading, and that is very much possible.

@Traderbeauty

Ā 

Come on, this way you insult my intelligence... as if I hadnĀ“t tried that. Just doesnĀ“t work on my side, brave browser.

Ā 

But I donĀ“t know why you came to this conclusion since I wrote exactly that, that I was hovering and clicking over the likes counter and nothing shows up.

@Traderbeauty

Ā 

Come on, this way you insult my intelligence... as if I hadnĀ“t tried that. Just doesnĀ“t work on my side, brave browser.

Ā 

But I donĀ“t know why you came to this conclusion since I wrote exactly that, that I was hovering and clicking over the likes counter and nothing shows up.

It's probably Brave Browser as it has many privacy blockers that can affect things.

I too do not see the members that liked a post

I try to click and to hover the number and the like button

Ā 

The old version was not as bright maybe you can add that palette as a choice ? it is our version of a dark mode but better on eyes than a black screen

Ā 

Can you add back Total Thanks Given and Total Thanks Received under Join Date and Posts ? Sum this with the new Likes so that we can see old and new ?

Ā 

I have seen improvements so far thanks :)

Ā 

First problem of getting my retina's burnt out has been solved by wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Ā 

Now where is the thingy that is usually in the top left hand corner of the home page that shows me the posts in order of arrival, where if I have been away for 3-4 days I can scroll through all the posts in order of posting to catch up?

Ā 

I see the "Latest Activity" tag but, when I click on it I can just see 3-4 posts rather than a continuation of posts as was before?

Thanks

Moomic

First problem of getting my retina's burnt out has been solved by wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Ā 

Now where is the thingy that is usually in the top left hand corner of the home page that shows me the posts in order of arrival, where if I have been away for 3-4 days I can scroll through all the posts in order of posting to catch up?

Ā 

I see the "Latest Activity" tag but, when I click on it I can just see 3-4 posts rather than a continuation of posts as was before?

Thanks

Moomic

I will change the background... Someone else complained about this and it slipped my mind. Regarding the Latest Activity - a few things don't seem to be working properly, and I will fix them as and when I'm not a software engineer so I have to wait for advice. The installation, even though it was expensive and done by the vBulletin team, did only that: install and leave me to it.

Ā 

Hi again, A new day and I click on "Latest Activity" from the home page and all I see is one post:

Ā 

"default_avatar_thumb.png

cryptoranger started a topic share links gann books in eng and rus

Ā 

"

Ā 

That's it.

Sorry I am a little lost with all the changes. How can I see all the posts in order of appearence over the last week? I am about a week behind at the moment.

This was a crucial feature of the board because, occasionally someone will post to an old thread that users may not be subscribed to but is of interest or that they feel they can help or comment on.

Ā 

Has this feature been renamed to something else?

Hi again, A new day and I click on "Latest Activity" from the home page and all I see is one post:

Ā 

"default_avatar_thumb.png

cryptoranger started a topic share links gann books in eng and rus

Ā 

"

Ā 

That's it.

Sorry I am a little lost with all the changes. How can I see all the posts in order of appearence over the last week? I am about a week behind at the moment.

This was a crucial feature of the board because, occasionally someone will post to an old thread that users may not be subscribed to but is of interest or that they feel they can help or comment on.

Ā 

Has this feature been renamed to something else?

Ā 

ok I fixed this myself as the filter defaulted back to one day only not all time.

Ā 

But I did notice that my own post (as of this time) did not appear in the feed itself. I will check again in a few minutes

Ā 

How do I lock the filters so that it defaults to show all each time I login?

Edited by moomic999