Did everyone lose multicharts today?

royrogers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, where could I find Version12 Test -- the latest cracked- ? Thanks

Setup file : hxxps://www.multicharts.com/downloads/MultiCharts64.Test.12.0.15952.700_x64.exe

License emulator with jj20224j updated certificate: hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/em4hin3itecspp1/LicEMU.rar/file

Edited by noyp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The MultiCharts 12 "Test" version with LicEMU works well... thanks so much for providing it. But has anyone else had a problem trying to connect to a Rithmic Paper Trading demo datafeed? I just registered a few hours ago for a 30 day Rithmic demo at a USA futures brokerage. I can sign in to R|Trader Pro software fine with my demo user/pass, but am having a hard time connecting to it with MC 12.

I did the following in MC 12:

(1) Clicked File|Broker Profiles|Manage Broker Profiles and selected NEW and selected "Rithmic Paper Trading". I then entered my demo user/pass and then clicked the LOOKUP button at the bottom to fill the "Trade Route" field. As soon as I did, Rithmic logos appeared at the bottom status bar and at the upper right (see screenshot)... but nothing ever came up in the "Trade Route" field no matter how long I waited.

MC12-Rithmic-Paper-1.thumb.jpg.be6352617b0da6aafd451b4eeb7299de.jpg

(2) I then went into QuoteManager and edited the data source for Rithmic01 and set it to "Rithmic Paper Trading".

(3) Then in main MC window, I right-clicked "Rithmic 01" tab in the "Trade Bar" and selected "Edit profile". It showed as follows:

MC12-Rithmic-Paper-2.thumb.jpg.18e335dc5ec229e58c40fb9ba79dda12.jpg

(4) I closed that window and then again right-clicked on the "Rithmic 01" tab and selected "Connect Rithmic 01" and got the following error at lower right of screen - "Source: Rithmic 01 Message: Please enter your login"... even though my demo user/pass was already entered in.

So the problem seems to be this "Trade Route" field that will not get filled. Anyone else having this trouble with Rithmic? If so, any advice would be much appreciated please!

Thanks!

Port 80 being used by cryptographic service . This is what bing says " Cryptographic Services is a core Windows service that manages and verifies the authenticity of software updates and system files. It is not recommended to close this service as it may cause system instability. Is there a specific reason you need to free up port 80? "

If someone can help please