Did everyone lose multicharts today?

royrogers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @bodju, can you explain what solution allowed you to get it working? thanks

There is no solution at the moment. Quotemanager is a separate entity compared to multicharts. You can have real time data in QM, even store them but you can't charting real time data in main application if the digital rights management system is not authorized anymore

The files that have expired are called: mcauth_com1111.pfx and mc85.pfx

If you run certutil. certutil is part of windows (password is 123), you'll see that these were set to expire 3/22/2021 at 12:04 pm

Now there is a file called renewcert.exe which can be found at: https://github.com/OceanAirdrop/ExtendClickOnceCertificate/tree/master/RenewCert/bin/Debug

Somehow we should be able to change the expiry date. this is as far as I've gotten. any help from you experts would be greatly appreciated.

rr

I was find the information from the net, but I am have not the knowledge how to do that ?

hXXps://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/32336/CA-Validity-Period-Extension-and-CA-Certificate-Renewal-Process.html

hXXps://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f7fc8b58-23d7-4236-a07d-da5cd1ef9af9/renew-certificate-issued-by-local-certificate-authority-closed?forum=winserversecurity

Edited by hoho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...