Req:

RajanAnand

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VON KRIEGER, Man you did it all, shared a bunch of goodies for forum. really appreciate that. i will up all your links on the main thread when i return from class. i will also be sharing some source code for ATS(I have replicated that) so that folks can use it in strategy and learn the inner working of these indicator.

Can you also up daytraderprofessional suite(t has gardian angel that's i what i intent to built/use)

VON KRIEGER, Man you did it all, shared a bunch of goodies for forum. really appreciate that. i will up all your links on the main thread when i return from class. i will also be sharing some source code for ATS(I have replicated that) so that folks can use it in strategy and learn the inner working of these indicator.

Can you also up daytraderprofessional suite(t has gardian angel that's i what i intent to built/use)

I wasn't able to find daytraderprofessional suite in my archive .. only ladder pro I found .. I will search again in my archive.. I'm sure I had it before.. deleted many stuff...

P.s I found I have NextGen trading software costing approx 3500$ monthly and guess what ! I'm gonna educated it soon :P

I wasn't able to find daytraderprofessional suite in my archive .. only ladder pro I found .. I will search again in my archive.. I'm sure I had it before.. deleted many stuff...

P.s I found I have NextGen trading software costing approx 3500$ monthly and guess what ! I'm gonna educated it soon :P

i will get it today from a friend and i will try to educate it ASAP :)

@RajanAnand I believe you should focus on educating Truedate or AccelPix first since they provide datafeed for NT8 , indicators is secondary and i have uploaded a ton of educated ones today.

From my experience , simple way to educate Truedate or AccelPix is hwid changed (One that John Snow has develop which allows unlimited trials for RTH and CQG DataFeed ) or the hard method , server bypass which someone validate user and give access ( 1 such example is Emu created for optuma software , i can share it if you want , it bypass the server verification and one can use optuma as if he has access to it )

A little, not in the subject, but I find out. You can hack NeuroShell Day Trder 7 this way??? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RA04dgwiUkLuVKKSx70FTyWQG6kfUcun

https://mega.nz/folder/teh0SCDa#ALHnKObOoQmRGzw0vxtD4Q

****** daytradr profesional

enjoy fam

does anyone have motivewave v 6 ..please share or dm me

i will get it today from a friend and i will try to educate it ASAP :)

This is DAY TRADING ACADEMY indicator

https://www49.zippyshare.com/v/MzJlFkud/file.html. Enjoy

Hello World! I just educated ATS (advancedtradingsignals.com) suites for NT8. it works without needing any NT8 crack. upvote & PM me should you need that, its wonderful indicator suite that i typically use on my day to day trading.

Currently I am working on are followings. if someone can share the demo/trial/crack version for these for NT8, i would appreciate that very much. i am willing to exchanges these with some goodies should you need for NT8.

• Light Bluecid
  • Ablesys
  • Tier One Trading
  • DynoBar
  • W5T Elliot Wave
  • ELWave - 10
  • TrueData (Any Region)

Why did you delete all the links?

folks i have no clue why was it deleted (sharing violation)?, no warning or communication on this. however l do understand some of the concerns related to share so lets keep moving. PM is best way and i will try to respond in a timely manner. Cheers!