M. Reed Book/Course

gadfly

Interesting, haven´t checked this one yet. Sometimes you find one bit of usable stuff to improve your trading.

I have just checked the index and I already see what I don´t like: 17 trading setups!!! I mean, that is too much, and lot using the ****py moving averages system for entries.

Compare to VSA where you have the spring, the upthrust, low volume pullbacks (no demand/no supply test bars), and that is it. Easy to remember and detect, it is like 4 setups that happen almost all the time. Anyways, let´s see if there stuff in there to make just a tiny improvement to one´s trading.

Interesting, haven´t checked this one yet. Sometimes you find one bit of usable stuff to improve your trading.

I have just checked the index and I already see what I don´t like: 17 trading setups!!! I mean, that is too much, and lot using the ****py moving averages system for entries.

Compare to VSA where you have the spring, the upthrust, low volume pullbacks (no demand/no supply test bars), and that is it. Easy to remember and detect, it is like 4 setups that happen almost all the time. Anyways, let´s see if there stuff in there to make just a tiny improvement to one´s trading.

Let us know if you find any interesting tidbits in your read. Thanks.

Let us know if you find any interesting tidbits in your read. Thanks.

Finished going through the material, nothing new. It is just NYSE TICK extremes plays, combining an extreme reading on the tick to a pullback to support/resistance or moving averages. Usually extreme readings on the tick are between 800- 1000, to him an extreme is when price pokes beyond the bollinger bands he applies the the tick. The videos are terrible and noisy.

Edited by logicgate

One setup is all that is required

One of his day-trading strategy:

"My trade entries have been designed to move into profit position within the first 60

seconds to 3 minutes. This makes it possible to follow a defensive trading principle

that I consider essential to long-term success."

"Simply put, when the edge is gone, get out!

Like many sports, a good defense is better than a good offense. Trading with a

defensive approach is the only way to “stay in the ballgame.”

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
A forum member requested this.

Mike Reed - Read the Greed Book:

[spoiler=Book]https://www.mediafire.com/file/wxfa6szcr9znx4b

Mike Reed - Read the Greed Live Course:

[spoiler=Course]1) https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvegyzu9pujrvma

2) https://www.mediafire.com/file/4kbynle7rvc9jdx

sorry to bother gafly.... please please if you could re-up. thanks

The links I shared here were copied and posted on Telegram by a user there named "Traders Video Library" and this has been happening repeatedly (i.e., my links being posted on Telegram) so I will no longer be posting links of valuable files here in the main forum.

but what if that person is also a member of HOF ?

need to figure it out

Originally posted by gadfly: "The links I shared here were copied and posted on Telegram."

Originally posted by nehal: "but what if that person is also a member of HOF?"

Unfortunately, that is the case, links I just recently shared there were quickly leaked. 🙄

Originally posted by gadfly: "The links I shared here were copied and posted on Telegram."

Originally posted by nehal: "but what if that person is also a member of HOF?"

Unfortunately, that is the case, links I just recently shared there were quickly leaked. 🙄

Where you going to post links now plz tell me