Indian training courses - pr sundar, suhadip nandy

• 3 weeks later...

it's amusing to see newbies going bonkers on PR sundari, budiya and all those marketing geniuses on youtube.

latest fashion in desi marketing is to be a trader on youtube and talk big with html edits =)) we're just following the US footsteps.

The only Indian traders who know what they're talking about are

1) Radhakrishna Damani (not to be confused with Ramesh Damani)

2) Chandrakant Sampat

3) Rakesh Jhunjhunwalla

4) Shri. Rajiv Khanna

Edited by sheetal

Sheetal

Maybe you don't know about PR Sundar, but he is certainly a market maker in the Options segment. Recently he did a Option course/webminar for charity, the whole of Rs. 80 lakh was donated to COVID19 to govt and other NGOs.

The other names like Damani, Sampat, etc are investors.

I certainly would welcome his course it its available.

there are 1000s of internet marketing salesman [snakeskin oil sellers] on internet. keep searching for the "holy grail".

Sheetal, you have been unnecessarily hounding this thread by spreading negativities via taunting me.Twice earlier also you have beentaunting when I requested the Courses.If courses are not good and some one shares it , then don't download it.If you do not have anything to share you can keep quiet and not taunt me from seeking.I know which courses to seek.I may go bonkers over any course and don't need your permission to request the course.

You have been commenting negatively before also, but I did not want to spoil the tempo of the thread.Even I can also search comments by you in other threads and taunt on your requests and comments.

But it will not serve the purpose of this Great Forum which is meant for Caring and Sharing.So go away from this thread if you dont like this thread.

Edited by bimbo