ZoneTraderPro for NT8

forexmaniac84

• 9 months later...
Hi Bill A is this the one?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/be5esx

Many thanks for posting unfortunately this isnt the latest one that he released a few months back - he has 3 new orderflow indis which look well worth finding and you can view them on the website if interested.

This is version 3.0.016 which is about 1 yr old, so if anyone has the latest ver installer or knows how to get it pls post here - thanks again

Edited by Bill A

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i think not, please if it's possible you or any other member please edu and re-circulate..

i got it from friend, but patch.exe missed due to virus removal...

The Z_Pro v3 Runs on a JSnow System..(Just load outside NT, of course, and its at the bottom of Indicator Settings lists) FWIW..I just tested it. I cant see anyone can possibly use that to trade-BTW. It offers no edge, learn to read a Footprint/Delta footprint and Bookmap. Far more valuable. If that is too much use a Volume Profile chart starting with ETH settings. Higher time frame trades use ETH over RTH when to push trades past VAH/VAL areas, see NQ, 08-10-2021 for a reference. . Happy Trading

The Z_Pro v3 Runs on a JSnow System..(Just load outside NT, of course, and its at the bottom of Indicator Settings lists) FWIW..I just tested it. I cant see anyone can possibly use that to trade-BTW. It offers no edge, learn to read a Footprint/Delta footprint and Bookmap. Far more valuable. If that is too much use a Volume Profile chart starting with ETH settings. Higher time frame trades use ETH over RTH when to push trades past VAH/VAL areas, see NQ, 08-10-2021 for a reference. . Happy Trading

if possible please share Johnsnow ;Zone trader v3 "here..all will be happy

if possible please share Johnsnow ;Zone trader v3 "here..all will be happy

I downloaded the file in post 17 and thats the one which worked, as well as JSnow's. I wouldn't share JS file since he gives them to ppl when they get his NT system. He give a lot of files and that is one. Its not the newer one, which may be better than this v3.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...