Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 new version

jackvoo

hi u r what us forex or stock u r give mail id

Related to "Setting up the RTDataServer for MTPredictor (MT4)" pdf tutorial I have "MTPDatafeeder.mq4"....unfortunately RTDataServer is missing.

When i connected MT4 do MTP I am able only to see Forex.....I need Eurex Bund Data.

MetaTrader (MT4)Here we first to “run” two programs from the MTPredictor web site:

First we need to “run” the RTDataServer Installation file on the web site. This installs the RTDataServer as well as saves the MTPData.dll to a specific Folder on your hard drive.

Then second, you need to “run” the “MTPRTData for MetaTrader” Installation file on the web site. This installs the MTPRTData Indictor as well as saves a secondary dll to a specific Folder on your hard drive.

Edited by laser1000it

Related to "Setting up the RTDataServer for MTPredictor (MT4)" pdf tutorial I have "MTPDatafeeder.mq4"....unfortunately RTDataServer is missing.

When i connected MT4 do MTP I am able only to see Forex.....I need Eurex Bund Data.

MetaTrader (MT4)Here we first to “run” two programs from the MTPredictor web site:

First we need to “run” the RTDataServer Installation file on the web site. This installs the RTDataServer as well as saves the MTPData.dll to a specific Folder on your hard drive.

Then second, you need to “run” the “MTPRTData for MetaTrader” Installation file on the web site. This installs the MTPRTData Indictor as well as saves a secondary dll to a specific Folder on your hard drive.

u r add Eurex Bund symbol new add in symbol amanager

u r Eurex Bund demo mt4 link give i am try and give ok

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How are you? I need help, when I put the "MTP Analysis" the NT8 crashes. Could someone help me solve this problem?

Even being in the diary the NT8 freezes (unfortunately). I figured it could be the NT8 version, but to get the MTP-equivalent version (if that's the problem - I'm a layman) is tricky - (for example - if the MTP version is 8.0.3, would it be that will only work on NT8 equivalent?). I couldn't find it here, hence this request. I use daily data to see the papers from my country, so I use NT8 and not MTP software itself, there is no way as it reads data in US or the currency of India. Do you help me?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Has any member on this forum been able to make any money with MTPredictor? Many years ago, I spent several months with an older version of MTPredictor (I think it was version 5 or 6) without any success. I practiced proper position sizing and risk management the way they tell you to (I think it was in the pdf file that accompanied the installer). Lack of discipline was clearly not the issue in my case. I just look back on it as a massive waste of time. I haven't come across anybody who has consistently made money with the setups in the software.

I tried using the software on 5 minute and 15 minute charts with no success. Later, I moved to paper trading daily charts assuming lower timeframes were noisy, but over a decent sample size I couldn't make any money. Just sharing my experience. I would love to know if someone's made consistent profits with this software over at least a 200 trade sample size. Bigger sample size would be better.

Has any member on this forum been able to make any money with MTPredictor? Many years ago, I spent several months with an older version of MTPredictor (I think it was version 5 or 6) without any success. I practiced proper position sizing and risk management the way they tell you to (I think it was in the pdf file that accompanied the installer). Lack of discipline was clearly not the issue in my case. I just look back on it as a massive waste of time. I haven't come across anybody who has consistently made money with the setups in the software.

I tried using the software on 5 minute and 15 minute charts with no success. Later, I moved to paper trading daily charts assuming lower timeframes were noisy, but over a decent sample size I couldn't make any money. Just sharing my experience. I would love to know if someone's made consistent profits with this software over at least a 200 trade sample size. Bigger sample size would be better.

full agree with you...it's only a waste time......

......in italian slang I can say : non predice una beata fava....:-) in enghlis: it predicts nothng

Edited by laser1000it

The key to MTP's success is two things. First, it recommends trades with high R/R ratio, like 2/1 or higher. Remember Paul Tudor Jones trades with 5/1 risk reward only. Second, it recommended that you trade with the trend (MTP Trend). If you just do those two things, with random entries, you will be better than most and a profitable trader long term.

The key to MTP's success is two things. First, it recommends trades with high R/R ratio, like 2/1 or higher. Remember Paul Tudor Jones trades with 5/1 risk reward only. Second, it recommended that you trade with the trend (MTP Trend). If you just do those two things, with random entries, you will be better than most and a profitable trader long term.

The software only shows trades having R/R of 2 or greater, although I think there is an option to show trades with higher R/R if you want fewer trades. I only took trades in the direction of the MTP trend filter having R/R of 2 or greater. It doesn't matter how you filter trades, it won't make you money. I spoke to several people who tried the software and were left disappointed. My only regret is the amount of time I wasted on it.

Absolutely I agree. A complete waste of time. They're just selling dreams to people. Even a simple elliot tutorial will earn you more money.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...