Mtpredictor 8.1.1.1 new version

jackvoo

Dear sir,

Than you so much its working. i have connected Metastock EOD data, after opening chart i cant able to see candle or bars but i can view signals. Total chart is blank and i can see signals pls tell me the solution for this.

hi u r try this

i am us realtime date mt4 to mtp ok

Metastock EOD data not use ur try this

symbol manager and any symbol map view

hi u r try this

i am us realtime date mt4 to mtp ok

Metastock EOD data not use ur try this

symbol manager and any symbol map view

Dear sir,

Thank you so much its working in live data from MT4 also,But when i have connected MT4 data price is updating, but i cant able to see candle or bars but i can view signals. Total chart is blank and i can see signals pls tell me the solution for this.

Dear sir,

Thank you so much its working in live data from MT4 also,But when i have connected MT4 data price is updating, but i cant able to see candle or bars but i can view signals. Total chart is blank and i can see signals pls tell me the solution for this.

Can you please upload new link for download.

Dear sir,

mt4 data us u r open mt4 chart and mtp chart both open and symbol manager and symbol edit and see metatrader u r edit

symbol put exa--- NIFTY# save and close u r see now chart

mt4 data us u r open mt4 chart and mtp chart both open and symbol manager and symbol edit and see metatrader u r edit

Dear sir,

i am unable to get chart.if you send your mail id i will send photo. so you can understand the problem. and help me

I am able to load forex data from MT4 to MTpredictor. But i could not load indian stocks NSE into Mtpredictor. From MTpredctor soide, no real time data available error coming. Nothing gets loaded. I am using EA MTPDatafeed-Mq4 and in MT4 charts also its showing exported in time frame.

I could not make it.

Pl any guidance help.

I am able to load forex data from MT4 to MTpredictor. But i could not load indian stocks NSE into Mtpredictor. From MTpredctor soide, no real time data available error coming. Nothing gets loaded. I am using EA MTPDatafeed-Mq4 and in MT4 charts also its showing exported in time frame.

I could not make it.

Pl any guidance help.

I could not make it.

Pl any guidance help.

1.Open mt4 Chart then add MTPDatafeed-Mq4 to mt4 chart

2.Open Mtpredictor give the connection to MT4

3. Then open mtp chart.

4. Go to symbol manager and select symbol

5. Then click Edit symbol later select metatrader

6.Then type symbol name exactly as per the metatrader . it means symbol name should be same in Metatrader and symbol manager in mtp.

7. Then save and close both of the charts .

8. Now open MT4 then open Mtp .

9. Now you will get the chart.

1.Open mt4 Chart then add MTPDatafeed-Mq4 to mt4 chart

2.Open Mtpredictor give the connection to MT4

3. Then open mtp chart.

4. Go to symbol manager and select symbol

5. Then click Edit symbol later select metatrader

6.Then type symbol name exactly as per the metatrader . it means symbol name should be same in Metatrader and symbol manager in mtp.

7. Then save and close both of the charts .

8. Now open MT4 then open Mtp .

9. Now you will get the chart.

PLS let me know how I connect Bund CFD Future from IC Markets MT4 into MTP

......anyway from my side this MTPredictor "non predice una beata fava".......sorry is a typical italian slang that is to say "this platform is only a waste time"

Edited by laser1000it

PLS let me know how I connect Bund CFD Future from IC Markets MT4 into MTP

......anyway from my side this MTPredictor "non predice una beata fava".......sorry is a typical italian slang that is to say "this platform is only a waste time"

ahahahahahahah "non predice una beata fava", mitico.

Yes I have the same feeling...mainly I was trying yo see if at least when there is a support/resistance (turning point) on an higher time frame there can be any good probability working on the lower TF...but leaving Elliott apart (it is very good only ex-post).