SMB Capital Maket profile course

ilyes42

Looking forward for this one as well, love checking market profile stuff.

Curious about the claim "this course closes the gap between traditional MP teachings and actionable trading", is it clever stuff or just marketing bullshit? We'll see.

It is available at that coursesharing.net site, if you create an account there and upload a course they think it is worth at least 5.000 credits, then you can download it from there. And then you come and share it here with us.

https://www.coursesharing.net/course/smb-market-profile-course

Its a scam to collect courses and sell

You won't get 5000 credits easily,

You have to upload a course which is not available on the website

And few people need to download the course which you upload to get the credits

Then you can download once you reach 5000 credits, else you can buy credit buy paying money

I figured... What I noticed is that LPA is not available there, I wonder how many credits they will give you since it costs more than the SMB course. Anyways, if you needed a little bit more of credit you could just buy the rest of the credits. Even if you were gonna pay in full for the course, 6000 credits is like US$100, and they are charging around US$150 on other resellers for the SMB course so, it is cheaper (if anyone is thinking about getting the course).

Coursesharing.net only gives you a partial credit for uploading a course, you need other people to download and use their credits to earn a split of the credits. It take awhile to get the 5000 credits needed unless you pay to buy credits.

I've been looking for the SMB DNA of A Successful Trader Course. If anyone has that course I could get the SMB Market Profile Course