Chart Reading Mastery Course by Dr. Gary Dayton

Chart Reading Mastery is The Unique Comprehensive Course Where You Can Learn to Trade like Top Traders.

About The Presenter:

Taught by Dr. Gary Dayton, a Wyckoff expert, trading psychologist and trading educator, Chart Reading Mastery focuses on reading the market via price bars and volume.

Course Contents:

Runs for 8 sessions. Each session usually lasting between 90 and 120 minutes per session.

Is a complete course in reading the market. You will learn:

All about market structure

How to construct the three types of proper trend lines

Reading the waves of the market – a little-practiced method that keeps you on the right side of the market

Shortening of the Thrust – highly reliable and easy to see ‘market tell’ that the trend is about to change

Clustering of Closes – market behavior that occurs in certain areas that market the end of a move

How to read buying and selling in the price bars

Understanding demand and supply – these are the only things that move the market

The significance of high volume – this tells the pro trader whether a trend will continue or abort

Major indications of strength as they appear on the chart – showing demand has come in or supply has dried up and extremely helpful in knowing what to anticipate next

Major indications of weakness showing selling has come into the market and sellers are taking control

How to integrate market structure with price bar and volume characteristics as well as the major signs of strength and weakness

Absorption of supply – what it is, where to find it, and how to assess it. Absorption tells us in advance that higher prices are yet to come

Several important principles of price behavior – these are market ‘laws’ that precede price action and give you a heads up on where some of the best trades can be made.

A map of the market that gives you a strong model showing you where to find the best trade setups. This is kept on every graduate’s trading desk and is their road map of the market and choice trade setup location

How to create reliable trade setups – we take all that has been learned and bring it into focus with a clear, complete format on how to create trade setups for yourself. This isn’t like you read in all the trading books. It is a complete description of the trade setup with clear guidelines on the market structure you are looking for plus clear trade management components

Several high odds trade setups are shown with all the details, including the vital market structure conditions we look for in making these profitable trades

How to develop mastery in your trading – we give you the specific steps based on 35+ years of scientific research into excellence and mastery and show you how to apply this to your chart reading and trading skill development. Trading is not easy, but it definitely can be learned. This is the secret to developing real expertise and mastery in your trading.

Course price:

2499 USD

Home Page:

https://tradingpsychologyedge.com/chart-reading-mastery-course/

Download Link:

hXXps://drive.google.com/file/d/198g_9pOZXRoszZh5uafN7BWnrbw449RL/view?usp=sharing

Chart Reading Mastery is The Unique Comprehensive Course Where You Can Learn to Trade like Top Traders.

About The Presenter:

Taught by Dr. Gary Dayton, a Wyckoff expert, trading psychologist and trading educator, Chart Reading Mastery focuses on reading the market via price bars and volume.

Course Contents:

Runs for 8 sessions. Each session usually lasting between 90 and 120 minutes per session.

Is a complete course in reading the market. You will learn:

All about market structure

How to construct the three types of proper trend lines

Reading the waves of the market – a little-practiced method that keeps you on the right side of the market

Shortening of the Thrust – highly reliable and easy to see ‘market tell’ that the trend is about to change

Clustering of Closes – market behavior that occurs in certain areas that market the end of a move

How to read buying and selling in the price bars

Understanding demand and supply – these are the only things that move the market

The significance of high volume – this tells the pro trader whether a trend will continue or abort

Major indications of strength as they appear on the chart – showing demand has come in or supply has dried up and extremely helpful in knowing what to anticipate next

Major indications of weakness showing selling has come into the market and sellers are taking control

How to integrate market structure with price bar and volume characteristics as well as the major signs of strength and weakness

Absorption of supply – what it is, where to find it, and how to assess it. Absorption tells us in advance that higher prices are yet to come

Several important principles of price behavior – these are market ‘laws’ that precede price action and give you a heads up on where some of the best trades can be made.

A map of the market that gives you a strong model showing you where to find the best trade setups. This is kept on every graduate’s trading desk and is their road map of the market and choice trade setup location

How to create reliable trade setups – we take all that has been learned and bring it into focus with a clear, complete format on how to create trade setups for yourself. This isn’t like you read in all the trading books. It is a complete description of the trade setup with clear guidelines on the market structure you are looking for plus clear trade management components

Several high odds trade setups are shown with all the details, including the vital market structure conditions we look for in making these profitable trades

How to develop mastery in your trading – we give you the specific steps based on 35+ years of scientific research into excellence and mastery and show you how to apply this to your chart reading and trading skill development. Trading is not easy, but it definitely can be learned. This is the secret to developing real expertise and mastery in your trading.

Course price:

2499 USD

Home Page:

https://tradingpsychologyedge.com/chart-reading-mastery-course/

Download Link:

hXXps://drive.google.com/file/d/198g_9pOZXRoszZh5uafN7BWnrbw449RL/view?usp=sharing

Is this the 2011 course?

Thanks

@borsaman

Thank you for the share, I have watched this course and the content is really useful to your view of the market, I suggest anyone who want to go through this course to watch the final session on how to practice and then start this course.

Borsaman, would be kind enough to check your sources for trading psychology courses? especially those by Gary Dayton. I'd appreciate that

Chart Reading Mastery Course Documents

- Market Structure (Video #1)

- More on Structure & Wyckoff's Influence (Video #2)

- Price Bars & Volume (Video #3)

- Major Indications of Weakness (Videos #4 & 5)

- Major Indications of Strength & Tests (Videos #3 & 4)

- Market Structure, Finding Trades & Price Behavior (Video #6)

- More on Price Behavior & Trade Setups (Video #7)

- Price Behavior, Trade Setups & Wrap Up (Video #8)

- Course Quiz

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/0UDtvKAm/file.html

Does anyone knows if those are the exact same files of the same course that was shared here before? Videos are low quality and there is some kind of watermark on the videos. Just wanted to know if I download it again or not.

Does anyone knows if those are the exact same files of the same course that was shared here before? Videos are low quality and there is some kind of watermark on the videos. Just wanted to know if I download it again or not.

I believe it's the same course and files. I looked in another source and the files are the same ones too.

@borsaman

Thank you for the share, I have watched this course and the content is really useful to your view of the market, I suggest anyone who want to go through this course to watch the final session on how to practice and then start this course.

Borsaman, would be kind enough to check your sources for trading psychology courses? especially those by Gary Dayton. I'd appreciate that

@chuck_im

Thanks fro your review. I will check if I have psychology courses and get back to you.

Chart Reading Mastery Course Documents

- Market Structure (Video #1)

- More on Structure & Wyckoff's Influence (Video #2)

- Price Bars & Volume (Video #3)

- Major Indications of Weakness (Videos #4 & 5)

- Major Indications of Strength & Tests (Videos #3 & 4)

- Market Structure, Finding Trades & Price Behavior (Video #6)

- More on Price Behavior & Trade Setups (Video #7)

- Price Behavior, Trade Setups & Wrap Up (Video #8)

- Course Quiz

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/0UDtvKAm/file.html

Hi, is this link still valid? because the page give me an error.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the mega link but does this course come with videos or its just pdf files?

What you have provided is the latter ie pdf files only if I am not mistaken

Yes you are right. The links which you quoted in your reply points only to the documents.

You can grab the course from https://drive.google.com/file/d/198g_9pOZXRoszZh5uafN7BWnrbw449RL/view?usp=sharing.

PS: This link to course if from another source. Credits to the original uploader.