Gary Dayton Signs Of Strength And Weakness

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Library of trader uses pcloud, ya busted.

I second that @logicgate, I havebought few courses from libraryoftrader and traders offer

libraryoftrader always uses Pccloud and tradersoffer uses StageCloud

The video shared here was modified at 24/07/2019 18:15, which is after you have purchased and shared on your group buy

You may be right that he could ZHOOM as in another thread is with same mess talking about MTPredictor which was ZHOOM's favorite

:) His harsh words are similar to ZHOOM's words :)

Von,

People like you are a disgrace to this community and the trading community as a whole. If I'm not wrong, I saw in few channels on TG that you and your dipshit friends are trying to sell it claiming you bought it yourselves, asking for 500 INR, and yes, Logic shared that link on Filemail after we did the group buy, and it was shared with all the actual contributors of the forum as soon as we got it.

You are the exact kind of people who would even sell their souls for few hundred bucks and act altruistic when people start noticing and knowing you for what you really are.

Do not speak dirt about the real contributors of this forum again...

...and yeah, you ARE that banned prick, Zhoom or one of his associates from TG. I do not want to dig into it as it's not worth my time, but if I want to, I can for sure spread your digital footprints all over the floor of this forum and wee-wee on it.

Edited by Nihilistic

I also bought the course from LofT.... Its a shitty course, not worth 7 Pages of inflamed posts. :)

The point here isn't about the course, it's about moral soundness and it can take as many pages of inspiring posts as it wants to.

The course isn't shitty, by the way. Sometimes, it is important to know where to keep your opinion unless it is productive.

In the past I recalled the moderator always warned members who wanted to initiate a group buy with "no groupbuys, share only" statements. So I was wondering why this group buy was allowed in the first place.

However, probably group buys are now allowed, so may I suggest to the moderator to create a new forum's channel whereby members discuss and create group buys in that channel only, and not mix group buy discussions with the normal requests/shares channels.

Too much hate against me , for doing an act of kindness.

Well I'm out now then

Peace.

whether you have any previous id or not or whether you have done anything on other forums or TG i am not bothered. long and short of everything for me is that you shared your stuff immediately. whether you have purchased on your own or in group buy is irrelevant for me.

its a sharing site and you have done the rightest thing by sharing. RESPECT

It's got more to do with the usage of vehement language to take down someone just because gold being yellow and short-sighted ones can confuse it to s***. On the other hand, opinions, instead of hostile smackdown, can be constructive criticism, especially when one's making a point in a forum with substantial number of users in it. That's called having etiquette and manners and is always welcome.

etiquette and manners? Lol.... Like STFU someone?

VSA/Wyckoff analysis doesn't need cherry picked examples, is all over the charts, in all markets and timeframes lol...

Also, if it happened in the past, it is there recorded on the chart, then it is happening right now... (and it happens everyday as it's been happening since over 100 years ago, exactly as it always did)

But it is understandable that a discretionary approach that forces you to use your brain and logic is dismissed by the majority, after all, the majority are lazy and just wanna green/red (buy . sell signals) flashing on an indicator and trading chart and candle patterns, if that is your thing then keep on the 90% losing side providing liquidity for the winners.

Edited by logicgate