Forex Basics 4 Advanced&Beginner Traders

StefGrig

Without having basic knowledge in Forex, anyone has no possibility to subsist. In addition, I have been trading for three years in ‘ProfiForex’ which provided me many expensive educational trading facilities for basic knowledge. On the other hand, this dependable platform has video educational materials. By using these educational facilities now I am able to make profit regularly. Therefore, it also has no hidden fess so I get the profit that I could.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Although many newcomers are depend on gathering basic knowledge in a demo account but I am very much dependable on Forex beginner’s course that I go from my trading platform MxTrade. From here, I have gathered the advantage of Forex and why the people are joining this platform very rapidly. I too use Beginners video from this platform which is also the most effective source to acquire exact basic knowledge.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

When we talk about the basic part, we obviously talk about the core part of the system, if we’re not putting that correctly then we will obviously struggle a fair bit. I am lucky enough that I never had trouble over these things and that’s to do with Baby Pips site where they have excellent educational courage which not only explains well, but it also covers everything and my lucky part is not stopping here, but it continues with broker as well because I have got the best in OctaFX, it’s all thanks to them that I am able to learn to execute whatever I have learned perfectly with their demo contest whether it’s on Champion, cTrader or Southampton Supreme, it’s all really good and helps with practicing.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2016 at 9:37 PM, pra_scalper said:

octa is popular its low spread advertising but some clients complaint and not same with its real. I don't know exactly because i do not trade there. I just trade in fxpro, and some other broker

yes because every broker has different desires trading Yag yes sir, so even though we know that other brokers have a good supply but the choice is up to us, for example, I prefer Tickmill compared with other brokers

• 4 months later...
On 8/6/2016 at 8:01 AM, uncle gober said:

yes because every broker has different desires trading Yag yes sir, so even though we know that other brokers have a good supply but the choice is up to us, for example, I prefer Tickmill compared with other brokers

in choosing a broker must we think is good and safe, comfortable in the forex trading business running, and see also the teregulasinya like centroFX already convinced been regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). So I am more confident and more comfortable in the course of his run forex business we're doing today

• 1 month later...

Is this about novice trader or master trader everyone need a broker. Because everyone knows without broker we can’t open an account. Backing two years from now i am a new and kind of alone in this vast trading market. That time i found Trade24. With their free courses and ebooks i learned so much about Forex. Trade24 providing 24/7 supportive agent to help you in various issues you faced during trade. So, i suggest to learn Forex basics you should choose Trade24.

• 2 weeks later...

The currency market, or forex, is the largest investment market in the world, and continues to grow annually. There are three sessions that include the European, Asian and United States trading sessions. Although there is some overlap in the sessions, the main currencies in each market are traded mostly during those market hours.

All currency trading is done in pairs. Unlike the stock market, where you can buy or sell a single stock, you have to buy one currency and sell another currency in the forex market. Next, nearly all currencies are priced out to the fourth decimal point. Anyone can do trade currency with ease if they are with best broker. I am trading with ECNCAPITAL.com who make my trading life simple.

Edited by yunus

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is the largest investment market in the world, and it is growing continuously. Forex trading is 24-hour market with many small and big opportunities. Because this is currency trading, so currencies are mostly traded during all the time worldwide. To trade forex, you should know about many terms of this business like pairs and pips, leverage, slippages, signals, execution, spread etc.  MXTrade is the best place to do currency trading.

• 2 weeks later...

A beginner starting out with forex trading needs to seriously learn about the workings of the forex market and get practical experience before trading live account. Baby pips is a good source, but there are also other sources from which a trader can acquire quality forex education. 

• 1 month later...

That's great thing you have provided there. I really appreciate the contents of babypips. For me to gain proper knowledge and better experience you need to have more knowledge or more things to learn. Which I learned from my broker lxmarkets.com. They are the best material provider for learning well about the market.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is very competitive and volatile market. You can’t get success very easily here. As you have to maintain a lot of aspects to be a professional trader. But if you are new in this market, this market will be very cruel for you. This is the welcoming style of forex market. Newbies always make mistakes and lose money for some obvious reason. Such as, they really don’t know how to trade, money management, etc. And another biggest mistake is to choose wrong or scam broker.
First they have to get proper knowledge of this market. Some good broker give newbies free training course such as AAFX. This broker has standard training course for newbies. When I was new in this market it helps for getting proper knowledge of this market.

The forex basics may not turn you to a successful trader overnight, but it will enable you to get started with forex trading and be in the position to further improve yourself by learning from experience. Success comes when you you have adequate skills and experience.

New traders basically lose in this market very often. The reason for that is lack of knowledge and experience. They have to wait long enough to tactically and strategically strong. And gather as much as knowledge they can. Most important points to success in this business are knowledge, strategy, choosing right broker like AAFX, controlling emotion, control greed etc. And for all this one have to be experience enough in this business.

• 3 weeks later...

The forex basics is a good starting place for all traders, both beginners and advanced traders. It is necessary to go beyond the basics and learn the advanced concepts with time, so as to have the ability to perform better than the average in the forex market.

• 2 months later...

When traders get their feet wet in the Contracts for Differences (CFD) market, FXB Trading is the ideal platform for them. They will find everything they need on this website and they will get instructional material that will help them grow successful in the CFD market.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is the abbreviate form of foreign exchange trading and forex is the place where all currencies of the world can be trade against each other. Simply forex is all about buying and selling currencies. But in forex currencies has some categories like major, minor and exotic. And in forex trading you can trade more than currencies. Yes, you heard it correctly. You can trade here gold, silver, power, energy, CFD’s etc.

I am a currency trader, and execute my trades on meta trader 4 platform provided by my broker called Forex4you. I got my broker luckily, I am saying about luck because generally all trader do not find everything what they expect form their broker. But I did. I getting all things.

• 2 months later...

Forex is a global online investment market. Currencies are bought and sold in forex. It has high risk probability. So don’t invest without knowing anything. First use demo account, gather knowledge, improve trading skill then open a real account. Don’t invest all money into your real account. It helps hamper your life greatly. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. Only invest ¼ of money in their trading account. It makes me feel safe.

• 2 weeks later...

The Foreign Exchange advertise, additionally alluded to as the "FOREX" or "Forex" or "Retail forex" or "FX" or "Spot FX" or simply "Spot" is the biggest monetary market on the planet, with a volume of over $5 trillion daily. In the event that you contrast that with the $25 billion daily volume that the New York Stock Exchange exchanges, you can without much of a stretch perceive how tremendous the Foreign Exchange truly is.
I exchange here with TopFX24, who are best-in-class client benefit, including live visit. One hour reaction time for sales and support ask. You can do here numerous advantage trading. ECN type and can utilize MT4 platform. They dedicatedly serving their customers.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for such a nice initiative to introduce forex market and forex trading in a brief.  Forex market is becoming popular as a potential investment field and no such trader will want to invest in this currency exchange market without knowing the basics of trading. And your post will enlighten the new babies. Forex is a virtual trading platform that allows currency traders to exchange currencies from anywhere and any time since it is a 24 hour market.

• 4 years later...
On 12/2/2017 at 6:06 PM, Natural Mess said:

Yeah, Forex is the biggest market, and it is a good place to make some good money online. But proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to obtain success in the Forex Market.

Forex in my opinion is a very professional market which does not spare any trader's mistake so it is necessary to learn all the basic skills needed in order to earn money from forex trading.