• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Success in forex trading does not come in a day or in a silver platter. Like any other business out there, it has its own ups and downs that anyone interested in this business should learn to circumvent.

Cheers to all successful traders out there!

yes, I agree with you. Forex is not a business that can be successful overnight. Profesional traders also takes a long time to be successful. Because to very high risk in forex. knowledge and trading skills that good is not enough to be successful in forex. There are other things also that we must mastered. Such as psychology, discipline, money management, and trading systems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

right forex broker could give you botherless trading, you can concentrate more on trading......

Yes, We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with the usual free account offered by the broker, like 15 EUR from Armada Market before we trading using our own money.

• 2 months later...

We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with the usual free account offered by the broker, like 15 EUR from Armada Market before we trading using our own money.

• 2 weeks later...
yes, choose a broker that is very comfortable very necessary. since forex has a very high risk so that we can get the most out of trading if we are trading in the right broker

yes. i agree with you. this is risky market but when we have long time trading in this market. we will earn money with little time

• 1 month later...
yes, choose a broker that is very comfortable very necessary. since forex has a very high risk so that we can get the most out of trading if we are trading in the right broker

Yes, choose a good broker is a chance to us to make more profit in forex business. especially whe they have a good platform and customer relationship. Customer service and friendly service give me the satisfaction of clients as Armada Markets. In addition, I was able to enter the contest "the Trader Of The Month" . Each month Armada gives out a 500 USD prize to the Trader of the Month who shows not only good profits, but also excellent risk and money management skills

• 3 months later...

Thanks for your nice footstep. Really, without knowing Forex nobody can be a professional Forex trader. therefore, I was much interested in my demo to learn Forex business. Though, learning is very painful and long process. But, I had got one of the most easiest way to learn from my trading platform. Because, this trading platform has huge source of Forex training for the new Forex trader. such as, their video tutorial is much effective way to learn Forex advance knowledge. But, if you are a new Forex trader then, I surely suggest you to read ‘Free Forex eBook’ of this trading platform. Because, you get all information about Forex basic with technical analysis full free from this eBook. After learning, then I have opened my live account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Knowledge is the power. That means, if you are a new Forex trader then you should invest your time first. Without proper learning, your big capital is nothing. Naturally, basic level of Forex is the first step for learning, I leaned general knowledge of Forex by reading ‘Free Forex eBook’ of my ECN trading broker GCI. I feel, I am very lucky that I am using most helpful trading platform, which helps me very much to learn and also to earn much money in my live account by providing excellent trading facilities. On the other hand, this ECN trading broker has been awarded as ‘Best Forex broker’ for several times. So, definitely it’s not a market maker trading broker.