Sierra chart

Kamisama

Hi,

have anybody sierra chart package 5 educated? Version from this year at least... I know many ways how to get it for free, but it require a real account or demo (with limits)

For example:

infinityfutures.c0m - real acc (package 5 for free if certain trades per month r made) and demo for free

ampftutures.c0m - discount with real acc for package 5 and demo for free

optimusfutures.c0m - discount with real acc for package 5 and demo for free (30 days)

forex-warez.c0m - maybe somebody purchased it from there and could possibly share :D cost 180

libraryoftrader.c0m - cost 240

If anybody know about other solutions, let me know... or rather upload educated version if possible... hehe

Thanks in advance

Kami.

he always respond to me, on that forex-warez is his e-mail too... plus, theres some version from jan 2017, similar to that e-shop with discount...

Don't know what to say, last time I wrote him was 3 months ago and he never replies back

Last sierra chart version he has is 1536 you can easily check on his catalog software, don't know about similar sites with discount though -.-

Don't know what to say, last time I wrote him was 3 months ago and he never replies back

Last sierra chart version he has is 1536 you can easily check on his catalog software, don't know about similar sites with discount though -.-

libraryoftrader.c0m is a site with educated SC.

did you use this e-mail: [email protected]

ask him on price and that u ll probalby buy smt, then he ll have to to answer, lol I ve always got response :)

libraryoftrader.c0m is a site with educated SC.

did you use this e-mail: [email protected]

ask him on price and that u ll probalby buy smt, then he ll have to to answer, lol I ve always got response :)

I think they all reselling each other LOL

Yes, I've used that email, added him on skype too but never accepted my request.

Next time I'll tell him directly that I'm going to pay him :P

thanks anyway ;)