Educators / Crackers for hire

Go to this website:

http://www.traders-software.com/www/contacts.html

http://*****************/

I offer also cracking any trading softwares.

E-mail: [email protected]

Be sure to keep us informed if this turns out to be a good resource.

I had asked Andrey to educate some software, buy unfortunately he didn't do it. Also I understood he was a ham in his behavior.

You can put Your request on russian forum forex.kbpauk.ru . There is the educator, who carried out my task.

Edited by MicTrader

Timein :)

Maybe you know, maybe not, but with Andrey, you can get some stuff cracked ON DEMAND, but his prices are not especially low, and he has a strong tendency to sell the Cracked stuff ( that you have permitted him to get by paying at FIRST) , so, he makes even more money thanks to You...

And quite frequently, the cracks made are usable for 1 person ( installation ) , and based on a personal code.... (your Hard Drive ID or MotherBoard ID, you see the movie ? )....

just my 2 cents, as usual.....We are in SHARKLAND , welcome :)

I had asked Andrey to educate some software, buy unfortunately he didn't do it. Also I understood he was a ham in his behavior.

You can put Your request on russian forum forex.kbpauk.ru . There is the educator, who carried out my task.

should express your requirement in the forum first