The Basics...

StefGrig

Very interesting, actually Knowledge is the main power of success. The specialized Forex traders are well skilled. However, most of the new Forex traders want to earn money without learning. As a result, 90% Forex traders are loser in the Forex business. By the way, I had become skilled at basic knowledge of Forex by reading ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial trading broker. I believe, this eBook is one of the best sources to know the Forex basic knowledge. After that, I was busy to know the technical analysis with fundamental rules. I had practice my demo account fully one year to know the market principle. After that, I have joined in my live account. This is way, I can earn huge money in my live account very comfortably.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can’t avoid general rules of Forex if you want to be a professional Forex trader. Because, it’s the core of your trading skilled. Interestingly, I get all general features of Forex by reading ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial trading broker. This is ay, now I can avoid my greed and my emotion very easily. And, now I know the actual way to apply money management policy.

• 1 month later...

Although, most of us do not believe the importance of demo account, but I took it very seriously for gathering most accurate basic knowledge in Forex. I kicked demo account in my trading platform MxTrade, which supplied me $1000, 000. And, I also took the Forex beginners course from this trading stage, where many foremost basic experience are available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

As a novel Forex trader, I am very busy to learn the market attitude in exact way but still I can earn unswerving profit around the month by following fresh Forex Signal that given Expert team of MxTrade trading broker. Amusingly, this broker also provides stop loss and takes profit points with dependable trading signal, so according to their signal I can earn huge money in every month. Their market analysis is also helpful for manually trading.

• 2 months later...

You will suffer losses even if you are "a professional trader", but more you learn about trading more profit you can make on Forex. It's not gambling, although most fresh trader think that FX is a game and they can make money using their luck.

Yeah that's completely true, cuz losses are a part of the trading as well as profits. Most important thing which is hard to attain for newbie is to understand that you HAVE TO lose in your trading to become profitable (though it sounds a bit paradoxical). After several trading attempts with Hotforex, after 3 years of hard work I managed to become consistently profitable with them and now I'm happy.

• 1 month later...

Which traders start their live trading after completing only basic level, honestly they are unable to show good performance in their live account. Because, advance knowledge is the key point here! You may not get advance knowledge easily. I have learned advance technical and news trading from beginners training course of TradingBanks. On the whole, learning is a continue process.

• 1 month later...

to get good results, trust me it will take years, like honestly i started my forex journey 5 years ago with hotforex and i burned 2-3 accounts before i was able to stablize my trading, and grow my account gradually, now im trading two brokers, hotforex and lmfx, my lmfx account started a couple of months ago with a little less than 200 usd, and hope to make it up to 1k by may 2016 just challenging my self for good results, the broker is decent, and the spreads are really good 1.3-1.6 pips on eurusd.

• 3 months later...

practicing it will make us to be perfect, because it is a forex trading business that requires a lot of knowledge and experience, therefore we study the theory in addition to trade, then we have to practice and practice with a demo trading or real trade so we can apply all the theories we learn that trade with it would make the skills that we have become better and more perfect and i using ViproMarket account for good result.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2016 at 9:26 AM, uncle gober said:

trading practice diligently and discipline will make us more skilled in mastering forex trading. take advantage of the existence of the facility optimally demo account that we trading skills honed and getting better. in TICKMILL, I contest my demo as a means to train and hone the skills of trading.

Yeah Demo is the best way to learn about each and every aspect of Forex Trading as it includes no risk of losing money.

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2016 at 10:59 AM, Natural Mess said:

Yeah Demo is the best way to learn about each and every aspect of Forex Trading as it includes no risk of losing money.

true, if a trader can use a demo account as well, will be a lot of knowledge he had acquired and its own demo account can also be used as a place to organize a strategy before use when using a real account

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2016 at 8:43 AM, uncle gober said:

true, if a trader can use a demo account as well, will be a lot of knowledge he had acquired and its own demo account can also be used as a place to organize a strategy before use when using a real account

To be able to have a good trade skills, will require continuous exercise. I myself could have the ability to be as good as today's trading is also thanks to the continued efforts I've done in my trading skills training so this time I've been able to run my trading activities well in centroFX

• 2 months later...

The forex market is very dynamic, so learning never stops when you are a forex trader, as long as you wish to retain your competence, and continue to make progress in your trading career. You can continue to learn and enrich your experience by reveiewing your past trades.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found this post very useful. And every forex trader who is new in this business can follow this post without any kind of doubt. But one of the basic points of forex market is missing here. And that is broker. Forex trading and broker is part and parcel in this business. So always pick your broker smartly. I choose AAFX, as this the most trustable and profitable broker I have ever trade with.

For me forex is very profitable business. But it is very risky also. Without taking any preparation before joining in this market can be very costly to any trader. If you ask me what are the basic of forex , I can tell you there are few. First and foremost basic thing in forex is knowledge. By gathering knowledge anyone can success in life on any part of the business. Second important basic thing is practice and hard work. Without this you won’t go too long. Controlling your emotion and voracity is also very much obligatory while trading.
Choosing a broker for your trading is very vital job to do. If anyone want to trade with A class broker, AAFX is the one.

• 2 months later...

Regardless of whether traders are dealing in the CFD market or a stock market, they need to be fully conversant and well versed with the regulations and rules that they have to stick to in each independent market so that they are able to take correct and smart decisions

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex is an online investment market which has high risk.  There are many brokers in forex. Many of them are scammer. Please choose the broker by seeing its regulation. The different between ask and bid is called spreads. Low tight spread is needed for scalping. High leverage can be effective with proper risk management to gain success in forex market. Many brokers don’t allow scalping. That’s why as a scalper I chose CapitalsTrade.