www.vancitytrader.com Template

Rokz

https://www.tradingview.com/script/jww6arlh-vdub-Trend-Master-v-v1-v2-v3/

its an indicator from indicatorwarehouse which has been sheard here

dont wast your time..

if you want to play the game of trading, learn how to trade with price

its the only thing that works in this market

Waste my time lol. I'm fine trading with Forex and don't need to change anything, I only use Harmonic patterns and structure. I'm now searching for something mechanical to trade intraday for CL. Why do you say these don't work? I believe ANYTHING can work if the person understands it's use and it fits their personality, it's why you will read so many trading journals with different strats that simply won't work with everyone.

The link you shared looks interesting also, thanks for that ;)

hie ,

I think u need Sophisticated data for micro structure trading using of order-flows . And one should know how to use it . As some algos there where they keep bulk of orders buying and selling when price comes to that zone they automatically cancel them its there way of design . what ever the trading style everything is same . in market profile terms they call balance & unbalance , in price action they call trending & Ranging , using of elliot they call motive & corrective . whatever the strategy everything comes from open ,high , close , volume for stocks & oi for futures . One should know there style and make themselves try for perfection in it ... i think so

hie Rokz ,

Better u try with Acme indicator shared by Traderbeauty & Rampage shared by Steve Or even supertrend indicator , i think u can use some other indcators in conjugation with those . worth for automatic trading for intraday . as both indicators are trend following u get some noise in between . so u need to minimize that and make it suitable for u . as CL was trend following instrument mostly . IF U GET any good results or any strategy worth trying please share . Even a buy sell thing can called as Algo as they provide signals .

Waste my time lol. I'm fine trading with Forex and don't need to change anything, I only use Harmonic patterns and structure. I'm now searching for something mechanical to trade intraday for CL. Why do you say these don't work? I believe ANYTHING can work if the person understands it's use and it fits their personality, it's why you will read so many trading journals with different strats that simply won't work with everyone.

The link you shared looks interesting also, thanks for that ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Rokz

I did some research some time ago about this system. There are many people selling this kind of system with some variations.

To name a few: www.daytradingacademy.com, samuraytradingacademy.com. It´s the same system.

They use a keltner channel period 50 or 55 and offset multiplier 4.5 and a linreg indicator with period 80 or 90 and the indicator

macdbblines to measure the momentum.

The best explanation about this system I found out was on www.yourtradehouse.com. I suggest to You see the vídeo:

http://www.yourtradehouse.com/these-3-pillars-of-success-will-increase-your-trading-performance-significantly/

I hope this help You.