Traderbeauty's 101 & beyoned...

mastertrader7

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi bear, in your screenshots below you have green and red dots above certain bars. I was wondering if you could tell me what indicator you are using to plot these dots?

Thanks

Here is an example of a smaller leg inside a bigger leg.

The bigger trend is down.

We are looking for a retrace back to 61.8% or 78.6%.

On the bigger time frame, we get a retrace back to 78.6%.

On the smaller time frame, we get a leg up, a retrace down to 61.8%, then up to 127.2%.

Bigger leg retrace 78.6% = Smaller leg extension to 127.2%

http://i.imgur.com/NjfpGZp.png

http://i.imgur.com/bq9o9Yg.jpg

wow

i salute you- these are really old and you kept them.

i dont remember- these must be some of the indicators i was testing- cant remember which ones- sorry.

will try to look into within few days- not home now.

but seriously you dont need an indicator to create a dot for you- just use the renko and watch for a pivot.

if the pivot is being created within a fib level that you are expecting then take the trade otherwise just exit your position or stay out.

Hi bear, in your screenshots below you have green and red dots above certain bars. I was wondering if you could tell me what indicator you are using to plot these dots?

Thanks

The indicator is PriceActionSwingPro.

You can adjust what is displayed in each swing/leg. I have it set to display leg end points "dots" (it makes it quicker visually for me to see each leg), length, and volume. It helps me see how far each leg has moved and how much volume (participation) there is.

https://www.forexupload.com/42Z

BrPqInd.thumb.png.4abb6f710be955072c1f9c00d549fd77.png

sw03Zws.thumb.png.a97189299dd8540a77f315b9728ffd50.png

• 1 year later...

Hello Traderbeauty

I just came across your thread and I got very interested. I just started looking through your written posts, images and system. It looks very awesome and I am very much eager to try to implement what do you teach. I decided to do that because I, like most people, was chasing for fancy indicators, was looking for an edge but we all know that most of them are BS. Thus, I decided to scratch everything and go back to simple principles, nothing fancy and etc. Sort of like you. That's why I love to read your thread and I appreciate so much for your time to make that happen. I know it takes a lot of time and plus, you don't get paid for that. So thx again :)

I am also writing because the indicator links you use are expired and no longer valid to download. Could you please upload it again, so I can apply to my charts and go along with learning what you had written in the thread?

And lastly, If I would have any questions, I do hope you are ok for me asking them because I don't want to just try it for a few weeks. I really want to learn this method of yours and support from you from time to time would be a lot better than to be on my own.

Anyway, hope you are alright with that and hope to hear from you soon.

Carbon25

Trading is not easy.

You are competing with millions of other traders , robots and big money traders.

Its a closed sum so if you want to win you are taking it from others that definitely dont want to part from it.

I dont have time to teach or answer individual questions- as per indicators you will have to post here and ask others to repost.

I have been working on my own method that hardly uses any indicators for a long time and it seems to me that its totally finished.

I am still trying to implement so filtration so I dont take every signal- working on a combination with parts of nexgen-t3.

I can tell you one thing- do not use indicators, just look at the legs and try to read the direction of the market, see where the reaction happens and this will tell you where the market will go.

take care and good trading.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Jane, congratulations !!! It seems you have either "arrived" or almost there.

Carbon25,

Years ago on this Forum I tried to alter trader's believes ( instilled in them by books and seminars written by folks who never made a living trading ) that in reality there aren't 100's of different ways to make money in Markets. There are many different tools to do it with like derivatives, options etc, but as far as real trading approach and philosophy goes - there is only a few. That is the main reason that so many traders fail, they try ( because being told so by all the books ) to find approach which they are comfortable with because otherwise they will never make it. Well, 95% of them are not making it with their approach anyway. When we look for approach we are comfortable with - it means we are looking for Market to behave a certain way which agrees with our psychological make up and finances, when did Market ever made it easier for anyone to make money in it ?! Of course never !!! And here is the difficult honest truth - trader should be learning everything he/she can about Markets, what makes them tick, why they behave certain way under certain conditions, and forget all about themselves for years while they are acquiring all this knowledge. And once trader has accumulated sufficient knowledge of what really works in Markets - he/she MUST be able to utilize approach which works in Markets, regardless whether it is comfortable for trader or not. Every trader will have a period of time to become comfortable with what needs to be applied, and if they can not, and slip in to creation of something they are comfortable with - it's game over for all intense and purpose.

We sometimes hear or read about incredible trading success achieved by a handful of traders, these are lucky few who's natural inner self aligns perfectly with what needs to be done to be successful in trading - also know as talent, for the rest of us ( who eventually do become successful in trading ) it's a long road of never ending struggle with self change and unfamiliar discipline required in trading, not to mention a few dozen other little hick-ups along the way :) .

Just one more small remark for carbon25. I also years ago used to think of trading as war, and all other traders enemies. Trading is a lot like Poker and Golf, we will never be as good as we could be. So with that in mind, I started to look at trading as my never ending competition with myself. Anyone who has any kind of trading experience will agree that most of the time when we lose money it has very little to do with what Market it was, or who we traded against, it nearly always our mistakes or shortcomings in knowledge, execution, money management and quite often all of the above:) . Just letting you know what worked for me.

Best to all, good trading,

Simon

Edited by wcicom

• 9 months later...
Trading is not easy.

You are competing with millions of other traders , robots and big money traders.

Its a closed sum so if you want to win you are taking it from others that definitely dont want to part from it.

I dont have time to teach or answer individual questions- as per indicators you will have to post here and ask others to repost....

Traderbeauty-Jane

Looks like I am late to the party. anyway thanks Jane