Traderbeauty's 101 & beyoned...

mastertrader7

I allowed myself to start this new thread without any consultation whatsoever with TB with hopes

of cooperation from her side.

The reason being is the unfortunate fact that many of the exemplary threads formed by her

lost their screenshots due to image server issues which i can't figure out (imageshack).

http://i.imgur.com/yrpsDdt.png

Therefore i thought that a new thread which will encompass all of her ideas from start to finish in orderly fashion is a necessity.

I see in her concepts simple yet priceless gems that we should all explore to gain more understanding

in the subject we all share in common.

Without the images she uploaded in the past,the explenations attached to them are not clear enough(one picture worth a thousand words).

If i may suggest,in addition to her instructions a Q&A model would be very appropriate in this case to clarify

some points to members who struggle to comprehend some ideas.

I apologize upfront if the task i'm suggesting here is too much for TB and i'll understand if she'll dismiss the whole notion.

P.S.

I warn here by, any wiseguys who plan to pollute this thread with poisonous words and with bad mouthing,

IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED !!!

http://fla.fg-a.com/thanks-rose-animated.gif

Edited by mastertrader7

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your generousity TB is unparalleled here with one exception which is called admis. ;)

Please start with the very basics and go on from there.

If anyone have the capabilty to copy this thread in the following weeks and months

convert & save into pdf format it would be very wise to avoid any lose of information

due to server crashes and so forth.

• 8 months later...

Dear Jane.

To build up a vibrant thread with commotion & enthusiasm you need to show people what they want.

The key is to Show Them The MONEY.What i mean is to take some screen shots of the final results after each trade.

For me it has no importance but thats how the human psyche works.

I on my part prefer much better the proccess itself,the thoughts behind every decision and the nitty gritty

of technical thinking.

Many times in past threads i suggested some videos with you explaining the whole thing.

Videos are a great way to attract crowds and to keep this machine going.

I understand your time is precious and limited but still it would help tremendously to ignite interest

and to keep the flame alive for a long time.

As i mentioned before, pictures are good but picture servers are dying often and all the work you've done went down the drain.

Help us to help ourselves,let us learn from you in the best way possible.

I fed up with this indicator aggragation nonsense,need some invaluable substance with which i can grow and prosper.

Please consider my proposal seriously.

Edited by mastertrader7

Thanks mastertrader7 for your kind words.

I am not trying to prove anything or attract crown.

I was just trying to help traders here to understand some aspects of trading specifically how to trade with no indicators.

I might start show some results in the future as i did in the past.

I am a full time trader and stuck to the screen from 6:30 am till around 12 pm so unless the market is not moving I dont have much time to spend on posting.

The few images I sent yesterday were live in the middle of trading.

Take care and I promise to share some methods in the future.

Jane

many thanks for this, very much appreciated!

can someone guide me to the core, maybe basic information on how the approach looks like? older threads seem to start somewhere in the middle of trading instead of starting off with a basic foundation, the thought process before a trade and market understanding which can finally lead to a profitable trading plan (hopefully).

additionally, maybe an open trading room for forum-members might be worth to be considered (just a suggestion). this might actually be less work than continously posting pictures and writing while we all could actually watch, learn and improve live.

anyway, thumbs up for this!

My contribution with all respect to the group initiating the thread, is this brilliant Trend Lines called "TCmirror lines" been using them for years especially for targets.

site is http://[email protected]/mirrorlines

just import https://[email protected]/file/5syjbb

Take care all it looks a promising threat. i use it on 5 min bars

and here is the cs (source) file if you want to just put in the indicator folder and compile https://[email protected]/file/i5h71i

Edited by trader1968
addition info (cs file)

My contribution with all respect to the group initiating the thread, is this brilliant Trend Lines called "TCmirror lines" been using them for years especially for targets.

site is http://[email protected]/mirrorlines

just import https://[email protected]/file/5syjbb

Take care all it looks a promising threat. i use it on 5 min bars

PLS check https://[email protected]/file/y2b68c (copy/paste/replaced)

Have you a right tutorial for these TL ? From my side it seems a random lines.

PLS check https://[email protected]/file/y2b68c (copy/paste/replaced)

Have you a right tutorial for these TL ? From my side it seems a random lines.

I use them as levels of importance, set at "MAIN TREND",

and that's about it , just plot them on 5 min with 10 days data and watch them

to take profits or as confirmation.

You can omit it, i just thought of giving a helping indie for levels.

Take care

trader1968

Thanks so much.

This is what i meant sharing ideas and helping each other.

Trading is not easy- its actually very tough , you can study and learn, watch all the videos and seminars, read all the books and you will still lose.

You need to develop a sight, an instinct, a sixth sense.

You need to spend hundreds and thousands screen hours and only then when you look at a chart you dont just see the bars- you see a meaning, you see a direction, you see every turn without the need of indicators.

Starting a trading room sounds like a nice idea but i dont have the time for that.

What I promise is that I will try to give you guys a glimpse into some trading methods and aspects here in this thread.

but on one condition-

I hate talking to the walls, and there is nothing more frustrating than spend hours on explaining something and getting no feedback at all.

Do not hesitate to say anything, you CANNOT piss me off so be truthful and say whats on your mind.

I want to see participation from all of you.

Next week I will show you how to scalp very easily without any complicated rules or sophisticated method.

Another thing i expect from all of you is to reciprocate and share your ideas also here.

take care and have a wonderful weekend

jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

trader1968

What I promise is that I will try to give you guys a glimpse into some trading methods and aspects here in this thread.

Dear TB,

Your offer is generous already as it is. As a trader who has not found his edge, I thank you for still trying to help us out. It is not an easy task to teach especially with so many systems out there claiming to be the right one... anyway, just a simple thank you again.

trader1968

Thanks so much.

Trading is not easy- its actually very tough , you can study and learn, watch all the videos and seminars, read all the books and you will still lose.

You need to spend hundreds and thousands screen hours and only then when you look at a chart you dont just see the bars- you see a meaning, you see a direction, you see every turn without the need of indicators.

Starting a trading room sounds like a nice idea but i dont have the time for that.

but on one condition-

I hate talking to the walls, and there is nothing more frustrating than spend hours on explaining something and getting no feedback at all.

Do not hesitate to say anything, you CANNOT piss me off so be truthful and say whats on your mind.

Next week I will show you how to scalp very easily without any complicated rules or sophisticated method.

Another thing i expect from all of you is to reciprocate and share your ideas also here.

jane

Thanks for your generosity. I am looking forward to it Jane.

trader1968

Thanks so much.

but on one condition-

jane

Thank you Jane for this great initiative to help other traders, looking forward for this and sure that will be a great success. Thanks again.

Edited by jorgin01

Hi Guys

So now a long weekend and I can breath- not sure who told you but day trading ( if you want to win ) is not easy at all and you need to constantly be focused 100% . its simple to use a strategy- go in , put targets and stops and pray... but i dont do that at all, I am trying to get mostly winners.

In the past i posted a huge amount of examples ( many in real time while the market was moving live ) but unfortunately all the images are gone so i will start again.

In this post i will show you a very simple method to scalp the market with hardly any rules just perception.When you have too many rules it becomes to hard to make a decision in real time.

From here we can go forward but it all depends on your responses. As i said before i dont want to talk to the walls and the rest is up to you. I also expect people to respond with their own ideas and ways to make everything better or simpler.

If i dont see anything i will just stop for another year or two lol.

The key in trading and btw- i forgot to mention that i only trade the ES - nothing else , i dont care about any other symbol- so the key is TO KNOW where the market is coming from ( meaning where it reacted from ) and where does it go to.

The key is TIME FRAME. tf is everything- lets take a good example J-Signal. it looks great and really- how can you go wrong- it constantly telling you what to do so how comes we are not billionaires yet ? the answer is very simple-it works beautifully AS LONG AS THE MARKET STAYS AT THE SAME TIME FRAME. it sounds weird and not clear but let me explain- the market moves in waves - or legs- if the move is lets say 5-8 points then the indicator creates a range and adjusts itself so it knows where the stops are etc, but if suddenly the legs are changing to lets say 2.5 points or 10 points then it loses all its balance or reference points and by the time it gets back there you already lost few times.you cannot have an indicator on one time frame that will give you the right reading, i remember watching j-signal for few weeks and admiring it at first but then i realized where the problem is and stopped using it.

you can suggest- lets use it on few parallel time frames- na- its not gonna work. we have to work hard for every point or tick- there are no free meals or magic indicators that will do the work for us.

This scalper method kind of solving this time frame problem by reacting very fast. its composed of 3 indicators - on is the rightline colored moving average and the other two are acme trend which is similar to asc-trend. again and again i admire the person who programmed that indicator- many many times it will react right at the stops.

As in every method- this is not perfect and is very far from it- its just something to look at or play with.you cannot trade it pure because the market does not work that way. you need to know what is the market direction and then you can use the scalper as an entry or exit if it shows that you are at the wrong direction. what i love about it is that the reaction time is very fast- normally few ticks so there are no 3-5 points stops anymore.

i use it on a plain renko 1 tick- noting fancy and believe me- you can throw away all these bs crazy bars- they will not make you win.in reality i use few volume indicators that i will talk about in the next post this way i normally get within 1 tick of the market which is not easy. i am attaching the indicators and the chart template so you need to do nothing but open it on a 1 tick plain renko ES.

if you think that its magic you are mistaken and will be either pissed or disappointed - you need to wait and wait for the right moment- right setup. so enjoy.

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/QhaCxhr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8PUuRBt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mG0FsYB.jpg