V1per n3w version

nkp9999

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Buddies :)

Very GREAT job already done by Admis and Santoshv2k , plus some others contributing on the way (sorry for bad english, hope you understand what i mean )

Joining the other members, wishing a REUP of the this stuff, if / when possible

Warmest thanks in advance

S :)

Not sure if this is the full package, got a trial some time ago and educated it myself following Admis instructions that I found here in II. Big thanks to him.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ssmjzh

one thing i have noticed about tradingschools.org that they review large number of software but they gives 1 or less star for 90% of system, quite a few stuff got 2 star, & some say 3-4 stuff got 4.5-5 star rating, like B12trader,kjsystem,algorithmic-trading & Follow me trades

only 4-5 system/mentor

don't know reliability about trading school

Traders who can make a living at it just trade. They tend to lead quiet lives, not try to make money off of other traders. It is most safe for your personal wealth to assume they're all fake until proven otherwise (beyond a mathematical shadow of a doubt). Vendors are kind and enticing and supportive of their customers because that's their income source, never trading. There's nothing altruistic in their nature.

It's not the point that everything is true on that website I posted. I thought the comments sections were highly entertaining though.

If you consistently make money off of any of this stuff then good for you. But if any of this made consistent sums of money, nobody is going to sell it unless they can make more selling it than trading it. And how can you possibly make more selling it than trading it if you can scale your trading immensely on something like this across a full spectrum of futures markets?

This is my last post on this subject. No need to belabor the point anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...