V1per n3w version

nkp9999

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

virus key registers and warning

2016_08_18_22_04_08.png

Howdy imfm--can't help but ask---why is it always U to throw up a "red flag" about indis provided by others??--

Is it possible that Ur system is infected with other things--as I saw Ur comment about "reloading win 10"--apparently U do things not some of us do with Ur system--other wise no need to "reload" anything??

Even once provided with others comments that it is not BAD!!

My point is this--as in post #2Abhishek Shetty (http://indo-investasi.com/member.php/52071-Abhishek-Shetty) posted and--commented on the supplied link that is was one with "compliments of"admis--(true or not remains to be commented on) I will back admis to my grave and KNOW for a FACT this is not in any way an agenda!-- Shout out to U admis that U don't let this reflect to U how any of us feel... I rest assured U know better and can use Ur judgement on that part..

Here's the clincher--Please admis -comment on this particular thread and download as I do not know that "U actually worked on this"?? Reasoning being that if U did I wholeheartedly 100% Know there is no risk-- U R A exemplorary individual with which I hold Mucho RESPECT!! admis as I know U R busy and have other things to deal with as we all do--If U find the time please provide us with a comment about this?

Thanks in advance and numerous Wishes of goodness to U and URS!!

Edited by newbie0101

Here's the clincher--Please admis -comment on this particular thread and download as I do not know that "U actually worked on this"?? ...

Thanks J. for your comment and as always, very kind words.

Indeed, I had not much time to be active recently... I saw this report about this alleged trojan. Simply saying, bullshit and waste of time to talk about it anymore.

btw. That was my edu work.

Greetings to you and all others!

some body can share the clena file from ruky forum NOT the infected admin file please?

Ok now you've become too annoying..

i hope you will be banned from here soon

meanwhile ->http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/basics/definition/con-20021077 -> so would be better if you -> Request an Appointment->http://www.mayoclinic.org/appointments

its incredible how some users here show a kid attitude also related his God admins. im warning according a AV installed in my Main pc im testing other installations and also report virus with bitdefender

but imnot here to solve infections as other members i send alert when file is infected if you want following its impossible ADMINs infect people here its only time to several guys will have serius news about his system halted by trojan its only time.

its incredible how some users here show a kid attitude also related his God admins. im warning according a AV installed in my Main pc im testing other installations and also report virus with bitdefender

but imnot here to solve infections as other members i send alert when file is infected if you want following its impossible ADMINs infect people here its only time to several guys will have serius news about his system halted by trojan its only time.

This is my last post about this in this thread. You been calling him admin or admins in all your posts, spell his name right "admis" for god sake.

Today's trading in viper trading- Chart PNL 398 and Acct PNL 422,

First trade was 130 and got stopped out and PNL was 82, in total two trades done and total for both is 422 $

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ZoA1oSQnCgBtz9v8Idk3JJ7Q7nU219Qq

On friday it gave around 225 $ used region and powermeter to understand the functioning of new version.

This is a test only. Wanted to check if any are using different methods...

Going through the videos of how he takes trades helps.. Scrip used is indian markets - Nifty Future

TIA

Edited by Aloakdutt