Hello to all at Indo Investasi!

Don't you lie stevie. Hey Osman I have seen him personally and his pic and bio at his FB Group site.He does look like Liam Hemsworth and he was getting attention at the Blackjack tables only from the expatriate women! Haha, no desire to be an actor my foot.;))

Btw stevie when do you plan to revisit Singapore? Let me know!

Mart boleh anda PM saya gambar steve moore ? Saya tidak tahu siapa Liam Hemsworth lah. 'Rima kasih banyak Mart

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the devil are you two talking about? I see my name mixed in with Liam Hemsworth!?

I can find out what you are saying you know.Nobody hides anything from me!:-t

Hahaha! Alright time out then. Osman was asking me for a recent pic of you so I PM him a pic of you when you were here in Singapore. He says you are one good looking dude.I told him you are better looking than Liam Hemsworth. Hehe no worries mate. Did you get bothered when we were writing in Bahasa? Haha don't worry mate ,I assure you, you have no peers. :)

Hahaha! Alright time out then. Osman was asking me for a recent pic of you so I PM him a pic of you when you were here in Singapore. He says you are one good looking dude.I told him you are better looking than Liam Hemsworth. Hehe no worries mate. Did you get bothered when we were writing in Bahasa? Haha don't worry mate ,I assure you, you have no peers. :)

The similarity is uncanny steve! And you are both Australians. You sure you don't have a twin brother?

Aha! Flattery will get you everywhere! :D

Btw you guys are lucky you owned up in time before I asked Sillykiddo to translate the Bahasa to English for me.;)

Hehe no worries indeed, I needed a good laugh.(I am no more sick with virus!)

You guys need to be like mein professor Timo Meister.

Always serious,no cheeky business.:-ss Hehe

Btw you guys are lucky you owned up in time before I asked Sillykiddo to translate the Bahasa to English for me.;)

Good to know you have no more virus. You see? When you laugh you get well. No better medicine than laughter

Hmmm I didn't know sillykiddo can understand Bahasa.

But uncle Timo is too serious!:-O

Edited by SINGtrader

Ja danke herr stevemoore:)

Nein Mart! I am not VERY serious:D

Just becos I want to learn Order Overflow does not mean I am very serious!

Edited by Tim Meister

Good to know you have no more virus. You see? When you laugh you get well. No better medicine than laughter

Hmmm I didn't know sillykiddo can understand Bahasa.

Hey Mart,I don't know if you know this but I tried to Skype him on the Net and his sister answered his Skype handle and told me that Steve had a relapse of his symptoms and has been re admitted to hospital for his virus infection. Overwork and something with his blood his sis said. I have PMed you.:(

Thanks Osman,I got your PM. I couldn't reach him by PM, email or Skype for 2 days too. Same with his FB site.We better tone down on our requests to Steve yeah? He's been getting too much stress.

Hey Mart, some news about Steve Moore. Check your PM please. This time you WILL be happy. :)

Thank you Osman.Have read your PM. That is good news! Will try to contact him tonight on his FB site.:)

Hey Mart,I don't know if you know this but I tried to Skype him on the Net and his sister answered his Skype handle and told me that Steve had a relapse of his symptoms and has been re admitted to hospital for his virus infection. Overwork and something with his blood his sis said. I have PMed you.:(

Hey guys,if you have any info about Steve's recovery or discharge from hospital please PM me and let me know.

Thanks.:)

@Marty,Osman and Timo

G,day guys.

Sorry for the unforeseen absence . Trust me, I have no liking for hospitals.Medics had to literally drag me into the ambulance. Thanks for your good wishes :)

@Mart,@Timo

Yeh mate alls well Marty

And many thanks Mister Meister.:) Doc said it was an allergic reaction to the virus which he said was seasonal.All the other tests for the serious infections were negative, thankfully. Btw I may have something for you tomorrow and thanks for those ecards mate! Much appreciated :D

Edited by stevemoore

something for me? Now you have me curious.But no steve! You are very stubborn. Forget all that, just get the rest your doktor ordered

. Btw, Chelsea or Liverpool for Friday? Hehe;)

A tough call on these two Timo. But Chelsea is different this year with their new coach. I am not yet convinced of Liverpool's ability or their consistency.I will take Chelsea for the win or at least a draw,so basically I will be laying Liverpool.

You guys at it again? I am always game for a soccer bet and prediction call. But you know Liverpool are my fav team. I have to say that they will win like Timo. 2-1 to Pool. They had a blistering attack against Leicester City and they will do the same to Chelski. Mane to score both goals! ;)

You guys at it again? I am always game for a soccer bet and prediction call. But you know Liverpool are my fav team. I have to say that they will win like Timo. 2-1 to Pool. They had a blistering attack against Leicester City and they will do the same to Chelski. Mane to score both goals! ;)

Sure Marty.I don't mind another EPL Prediction thread at the Other Stuff sub forum. You know I think this could very well be Liverpool's year. Good call on the game Marty,you were right on Liverpool. But I lost my lay bet.:(