Pivot Scalper

ciardim

I think signals come late with this scalper.

Come to think of it...I still think, in my humble opinion, scalping would be easier with the Eagle Trend Trader. I have been able to manage my trading successfully with this indicator and believe me, as many of you, I have tried many indicators and software out there.

With this, discipline and patience should be taken seriously. I ONLY take the trades when high probability is in my favor. That is, wait patiently for the "DIP" to happen (think of it as an ocean wave) then take the signal. The "wave" will usually help pushing up/down the price. That is HIGH probability. If signal comes but no blue-dot or red-dot underneath it...Then STAY OUT. Be patients and stick with this rule.

It is almost impossible NOT to be able to obtain 1-3 points per day. I dare say.%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i67.tinypic.com/2lafrqg.jpg[/img]

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja On Da Roof,

Could you please share the indicator you mention: Eagle Trend Trader? Perhaps good to do so in the thread that covers the indi at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22663-D-T-S-system?highlight=eagle+trend

Question: Taking trades with the trend after a pull back seems the edge of the Eagle Trend Trader. But how do you avoid a potential loss trade at the end of a trend when the pull back suddenly does not continue, but the market turns and perhaps will develop a new trend in the other direction?

I am aware that a full 100% winners approach does not exist in trading (to my best knowledge......).

It is interesting that it works very well in the trending market. May I ask how you filter out the sideways? How does the trade system work in the ranging market?

Only take signals with the DIP before them. Confirm with the Rampage blue or red dot. Use ViperPro GuideLine for targets.

Discipline. Patience. YOu should be able to get your 1 point daily goal. Wish you all the best.

Ninja On Da Roof,

Could you please share the indicator you mention: Eagle Trend Trader? Perhaps good to do so in the thread that covers the indi at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22663-D-T-S-system?highlight=eagle+trend

Question: Taking trades with the trend after a pull back seems the edge of the Eagle Trend Trader. But how do you avoid a potential loss trade at the end of a trend when the pull back suddenly does not continue, but the market turns and perhaps will develop a new trend in the other direction?

I am aware that a full 100% winners approach does not exist in trading (to my best knowledge......).

Profile, very legit question. Here is the answer... Understanding that NOTHING out there is 100% bull-proof. There is no holly grail as we all know. STAY OUT of signals that show up INSIDE the upper or lower band. Yes, they might continue to push up or down but this is all about HIGH probability. I don't sit there and dwell on it like "ohh man...I should have gotten in!". I want to put it all in my favor. My plan of attack is IN & OUT.

Obviously, you still want to follow the original rules from the Eagle Trend. Avoid signals when price/candle is still inside the Eagle band (soft/hard edge)...For my plan, I ONLY take the signals with the "DIP" (pull-back/retracement...or whatever you might want to call it) right before them. STAY OUT of all others. They might turn out to be good winners but that is not the whole point of this method.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i68.tinypic.com/2nw2ywz.jpg[/img]

It is interesting that it works very well in the trending market. May I ask how you filter out the sideways? How does the trade system work in the ranging market?

Microsat2,

Still follow the original rules from the Eagle. When the hard edge of the band is sideway...STAY OUT.

Again, nothing is 100% proof. That is ONLY TAKE HIGH PROBABILITY SIGNALS.

If you take a look at today's ES. Pretty much if you took all the signals with the DIPs prior to them...They are all winners so far...

Best trading to you.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

This DL contains 3 rar files, 2 of them are Version 1 and third one does not have the version number. Do you know the difference between them and their usage?

OK, sussed it out. All three are different strategies. Strat, Strat3 and Strat4

Thanks.

Edited by nkp9999

Can someone please post again the download for admis' educated TOMbars2. All the links I tried are dead.

Due to a health issue, this will be my final request. I can only occasionally watch charts and SIM trade at this time. I would appreciate it very much.

I wish you all the best in your trading. Thanks.