ChartTraderPro v2 Free for SIM

Darktrader

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorant, greetings to you.I hope you are still around at Indo-Investasi forum,cos I haven't seen you post in quite some time.Just a few questions mate, I see ChartTrader Pro 3/AlgoTrader Pro 3 (http://algotrader.ninja/)has just been released. Can your new Signal Wizard, for the user without any programming knowledge, create automated entries using ONLY the base Ninjatrader indicators OR other proprietary indicators from other systems like Kwik POP, T3, or NAVI?

Also are you planning to include more features later or in the future like the Markers system, (http://theindicatormarket.com/depot/PMS_Markers_Lite)?

Like Enter at a Signal + Exit at a different signal using any Marker drawn by any Indicator or Strategy we own?

They have had tremendous success with their chart trader system and I am sure your Algo Trader can have the same success,if you implement these same features.

Btw, congratulations on your new version 3. Your new visual approach of the software is very commendable.

Edited by stevemoore

Lorant, greetings to you.I hope you are still around at Indo-Investasi forum,cos I haven't seen you post in quite some time.Just a few questions mate, I see ChartTrader Pro 3/AlgoTrader Pro 3 (http://algotrader.ninja/)has just been released. Can your new Signal Wizard, for the user without any programming knowledge, create automated entries using ONLY the base Ninjatrader indicators OR other proprietary indicators from other systems like Kwik POP, T3, or NAVI?

Also are you planning to include more features later or in the future like the Markers system, (http://theindicatormarket.com/depot/PMS_Markers_Lite)?

Like Enter at a Signal + Exit at a different signal using any Marker drawn by any Indicator or Strategy we own?

They have had tremendous success with their chart trader system and I am sure your Algo Trader can have the same success,if you implement these same features.

Btw, congratulations on your new version 3. Your new visual approach of the software is very commendable.

Hey! When did you return? Yeah I don't think he visits II forum much anymore. Why don't you contact him at his website's contact at [email protected] he can implement those same features like Markers system, it would really be the best Chart Trader in the industry. Btw turn your PM back on will ya? I have some questions for ya.

Hey! When did you return? Yeah I don't think he visits II forum much anymore. Why don't you contact him at his website's contact at [email protected] he can implement those same features like Markers system, it would really be the best Chart Trader in the industry. Btw turn your PM back on will ya? I have some questions for ya.

Hey,how's it going Marty? Yeah I only just returned to Brisbane.Been overseas since January. Sorry bout the PM, I can receive now.Maybe you're right about Lorant and I'll send the questions to his site.Thanks for his email. Take care Singapore trader.;)

Hey,how's it going Marty? Yeah I only just returned to Brisbane.Been overseas since January. Sorry bout the PM, I can receive now.Maybe you're right about Lorant and I'll send the questions to his site.Thanks for his email. Take care Singapore trader.;)

Would you please post it here once you got Lorant's reply? I'm also interested. Thank you.

Well,I have very good news for you Watson. There has been a reply from Lorant Vari.

Here is his reply. (The sentences in bold are mine to illustrate the importance of his words)

"Lorant Vari (AlgoTrader Help)

Yes, we released in 2015 the version 3, after a huge upgrade, improvement process.

The the AlgoSignalBridge (strategy) is a connector between NinjaTrader Wizard (Condition Builder) and AlgoTrader Order Execution engine, so ANY indicator can be used that is imported into NT and has outputs for NT Wizard. So... the limits are somewhere between Pluto and next Sun :)

When an entry condition is met, the Bridge will send a Buy or Sell signal to AT that will execute a simple market order and attach ATM if any..

Also are you planning to include more features later or in the future ?

Like Enter at a Signal + Exit at a different signal using any marker drawn by any Indicator or Strategy we own?(my question)

Yes, this is a Great Idea, I have plans to implement something similar in the future, but only for NT8 (2017). We are working on a huge Crypto Development since October 2015 and we need 12 month more to finish the project, cannot improve the AT for NT7 soon, unfortunately, only support the existing version.

Please let me know how can I help you, I would be glad to have a new satisfied client ...

Have a great day! "

So I must say,Lorant has been very active in improving his Chart Trader and he looks to implement more features into his product as we near the end of the post Ninjatrader 8 Beta testing period. And considering his very reasonable pricing, when compared with the pricing of the Markers system, I think it's good news indeed for the individual retail trader.I will try to follow his planned improvement stages and will let you know when all this manifests.

Edited by stevemoore

The the AlgoSignalBridge (strategy) is a connector between NinjaTrader Wizard (Condition Builder) and AlgoTrader Order Execution engine, so ANY indicator can be used that is imported into NT and has outputs for NT Wizard.

When an entry condition is met, the Bridge will send a Buy or Sell signal to AT that will execute a simple market order and attach ATM if any..

So I must say,Lorant has been very active in improving his Chart Trader and he looks to implement more features into his product as we near the end of the post Ninjatrader 8 Beta testing period. And considering his very reasonable pricing, when compared with the pricing of the Markers system, I think it's good news indeed for the individual retail trader.I will try to follow his planned improvement stages and will let you know when all this manifests.

Thanks a lot Stevie, for following up on this. The AlgoSignalBridge connector sounds awesome! And being able to be used by any NT imported indicator sounds just as good as the Markers system! I did not know all this features was behind the scenes.Will download his 30 day Trial for testing purposes now. Good stuff Lorant.

coi7 do you mean the same chart trader in this thread?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26361-Chart-Trader-free

But they are not the same chart traders.Vladimir and Lorant have different products. And Vladimir still doesn't have an english site or manual for his chart trader.His chart trader works reasonably well and is free but doesn't come close to the features of Lorant 's AlgoTrader v3. Everybody has personal preferences just bear in mind they are not the same product.

• 7 months later...