ChartTraderPro v2 Free for SIM

Darktrader

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... i found the problem! Thank You. Fixed.

Please try now...

Thanks, but the issue still isn't resolved. I've found the proper and direct link:

http://algotrader.ninja/download/charttraderpro/

btw: the file ChartTraderPRO_v2.0.117.251.zip is the same as uploaded (link on the previous page) by laser1000it.

Edited by admis

CTP Works must work in Replay Mode as well.

Please check if your Global Simulated Mode is ON! If not, please select it from File menu:

http://algotrader.ninja/content/uploads/2015/04/globsimon.png

Connect to Replay Data, attach Strategy to chart, set Enable = True and Start to Play the Data...

After few tick the Strategy will be loaded (this is how a NinjaScript strategy works) and you can place trades...

Be careful with moving the strart date of data too often ... sometime will occur chart crash...

If you cannot setup correctly, please open support ticket: http://algotrader.ninja/support/open-ticket/

Or I can help you directly using TeamViewer.

I hope will work...

Please give me a feedback

Thank You

Lorant

Hi Varilorant ,

One last time can you please clarify...what is free and what you have to pay for ????

Sure. ChartTraderPRO licensing works very similar to NT. It is free for Simulated trading, so Global Simulated Mode must be ON.

When you want to trade on Live accounts, you must order an NT license and CTP license as well.

Hi CashManic,

It is a hard question, to be honest, I don't know, but I'm sure, will not work correctly.

Everybody is waiting for NT8 since... how many years?

After the NT7 Public Beta was released, the RC version was published after 2 years... I don't think, that NT8 will be ready for live trading in 2015, based on the past and our soft dev experience.

On the other hand, NT7 use WinForms and NT8 will use WPF (i think), that is a more flexible, powerful programming framework...

Because NT7 has many inside barriers, maybe NT8 will allow us to create a much more flexible and modern solution based on their chartcontrol, without using "strange" programming ways to combine ninjascript and manual charttrading features.

I think, the correct answer is, we will make the necessary changes on CTP2 to work properly on NT8, but we will start to rebuild CTP from the ground on the new language.

(Remélem érthető volt, ha töröm is az angolt)...:)

+ everything depend on the customer, market needs and our internal "power" to maintan the project without any VC ...

Regards

Lorant

Bug fixed. When you change from intraday dataseries to daily or higher, the chart become blank. The minimum required bars was too small in order to load the chart.

We also created a custom crosshair (better, faster, easier) to avoid graphical conflicts. Don't use the origi NT crosshair during the chart trading, order modifiing from chart... if it's possible.

We will release a minor update in few days, with some new features and bux fixes.

Thank you for all your feedbacks, was very helpful!

Lorant

Please be patient, tomorrow we will finish our new custom crosshair that will be fully compatible with order lines, dragging function...

When the update will be ready, the "Update" button will become red on the left footer side. Just simple click on, download the new version and import same way as before. Restart Ninja. That's it.

Anybody using Collective2 like Signal Provider? We made a full integration between ChartTrader and C2... beta launch soon...

Have a great weekend!

Please be patient, tomorrow we will finish our new custom crosshair that will be fully compatible with order lines, dragging function...

When the update will be ready, the "Update" button will become red on the left footer side. Just simple click on, download the new version and import same way as before. Restart Ninja. That's it.

Anybody using Collective2 like Signal Provider? We made a full integration between ChartTrader and C2... beta launch soon...

Have a great weekend!

Collective2 is a horrible signal provider as it essentially serves as a middleman and adds a great amount of latency to trades. Or you trying to sell a strategy on C2?

There are many tech solutions to send signals, if you trade FX, like MQL5, MyFxBook, FxStat, ... But I find only C2 if you trade Futures and use NinjaTrader.

Anybody can help with other providers who has public API and can offer Futures, Stocks trading?

We started this experimental developement, because they offer a free API pack to send and read orders and NT has a real poor integration with C2. Tradestation, Multicharts, MT4 use 3rd party softwares, but they don't work with C2 orders on chart, they just send signals to C2.

We created a separated order trackets engine, so we use NT just for charting, but all orders, executions works directly with C2 servers, we don't create them through NT. We show the real executed C2 positions on chart, and anybody can manage the trades from chart, panel, and automatize, that is impossible with any of the compatible platforms.

About latency: yes, correct, C2 speed is not comparable with a broker FIX API. But the speed of sending signals and receiving order data through their API is good, usually is under 1 sec. So, CTP could be a great and complete platform for Signal Providers who want to use NT charts to trade (there are few hundreds).

The signal execution through different brokers different question, it's fully depend on them...

Our next goal is Oanda...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

No, we don't have any integrated entry rules, there are so many... Instead of entry rules we have created a bridge between NT Wizard and our system, so any custom entry rule can be created and executed. This is an extension module of version 1, need some basic knowledge about "how to create a condition w NT wizard" ...

Right now we are working on multi level SL, TP and Trailing, using any NT indicator for trailing and 6 different parameter types... (ticks, pips, price percent, xRisk, xATR, Currency), plus FX version.

After that (few weeks) maybe we can upgrade our wizard bridge as well, and any of those custom rules could be very easy created...

Thank you for your Info!

(i've checked their price, wooow... $1500 for few buttons? NT MultiBroker Lifetime is $1500...)

Edited by varilorant

Hi

No, we don't have any integrated entry rules, there are so many... Instead of entry rules we have created a bridge between NT Wizard and our system, so any custom entry rule can be created and executed. This is an extension module of version 1, need some basic knowledge about "how to create a condition w NT wizard" ...

Right now we are working on multi level SL, TP and Trailing, using any NT indicator for trailing and 6 different parameter types... (ticks, pips, price percent, xRisk, xATR, Currency), plus FX version.

After that (few weeks) maybe we can upgrade our wizard bridge as well, and any of those custom rules could be very easy created...

Thank you for your Info!

(i've checked their price, wooow... $1500 for few buttons? NT MultiBroker Lifetime is $1500...)

Yes their price is ridiculously high, that is why it is not popular. I am really interested in yours. Can you please updated this thread when you have wizard bridge updated.