( SHARE ) - MT Predictor for NT7

wcicom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

This is MT Predictor ver. 4.0.20 ( latest I believe ), for NT7, includes trade module, help files and videos, educated.... enjoy.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vndess

Thanks wcicom, in the instructions the emulator will request for a hardware id which has to be sent to andrey before he will issue an activation to enable the enable the crack to work. I will stick with the old version for now.

Hi tomodej,

I am really screwing up here :(, I was sure I have replaced emulator in this package with educated one, but just tested it - you are correct, it does ask for hardware ID, will find and upload the right one shortly.

In the mean time - any Emulator that works for you from older MTP, whether for NT7 or standalone, will work just fine. So you can still upgrade the software and just run it with old emulator.

Hi tomodej,

I am really screwing up here :(, I was sure I have replaced emulator in this package with educated one, but just tested it - you are correct, it does ask for hardware ID, will find and upload the right one shortly.

In the mean time - any Emulator that works for you from older MTP, whether for NT7 or standalone, will work just fine. So you can still upgrade the software and just run it with old emulator.

Thanks wcicom I am using ver 3.5.9 and it doesnt require an emulator. One other thing about the emulator it says it uses port 80 in the instruction. Does that mean that if you are using the ninja emu on the cracked version that this will cause conflict?

Hi tomodej,

I am not sure about cracked version of NT7 casing a conflict with port 80, I am using regular NT7. But port 80 is usually used by programs like Skype, Aim, Team viewer and such.

I am not an educator of this or any other software, most of the credit, outside of original source, goes to "candyman". It is simply my software which I wanted to share.

P.S. I know I have educated emulator somewhere, just having problems finding it at the moment....but will.

Install process is not entirely clear to me, crack and emu folders are the same, can somebody who has successfully installed it be kind enough to post step by step instructions? . I am on 3.6.3 version and it does not require emulator. Thanks

Simply follow inclosed instructions, but use emulator in post 13 instead of the one enclosed with the package, that one will not ask for hardware ID.

If you had to use the MTP emulator - here it's the cleaned and verified version (115kB):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oj3599

btw. As a temporary solution until someone can show its proven usefulness...

Is it only, my impression, that MTP is just the next hype and expensive product (>2k$)?

... and thanks to candyman for unpacking.

Edited by admis

If you had to use the MTP emulator - here it's the cleaned and verified version (115kB):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oj3599

btw. As a temporary solution until someone can show its proven usefulness...

Is it only, my impression, that MTP is just the next hype and expensive product (>2k$)?

... and thanks to candyman for unpacking.

Admis

what is the difference between cleaned and non cleaned versions.